5~interview

"See you later!" I yelled walking out the apartment room

"Jimin?" I saw Jimin's car with his window rolled down.

"Ah hurry its 2:30!" He yelled and I rushed into the passenger.

"I'm here. I'm here." I said buckling up.

"It's about time." He chuckled and I smiled.

-

"Ah appa!" Jimin said as he went up to him and hugged him. I followed behind. "Lee Christine. She is here for the interview."

"Ah! Right right. Hello. I'm Jimin's dad. It's nice to meet you Christine!" He smiled. "You can follow me and Jimin you can go to your office." He said as we left.

-

"It's nice isn't it?" He asked as I stared around his big office like an idiot.

"Really nice." I said.

"Sit down here and we'll get started." He said as he pointed to the chair that was in front of him and I sat down.

"First, I'm Mr. Park, Jimin's dad. And you, Lee Christine, says you need a job."

"Ne." I nodded.

"You are good at English I heard..."

"Yes... I came from Canada."

We talked about the information, what I had to do, what I have to recieve.

"Great! You can have your office and be my assistant."

"Really?!" I surprisingly jumped off my seat.

"Yeah really!"

We continued to talk and did some paper work together.

Mr. Park was a cool man.
-
I hung out with Jimin for the rest of the day.

"Yeah. I actually can't believe it Jimin..." I happily laid down on the pillow with my hands on my face. "Thank you so much." I got up and hugged him. He did back.

"Your welcome. I'm happy you got the job and to work with me." He smiled.

"Aish. I have to get back before Jungkook probably destroys the place." I broke the hug.

"I'll take you back."

"No. It's okay. You did enough for me today." Getting up and looked at him.

"I don't take no's from you." He smiled.

-

"I guess I'll see you later." He said. Before he left I held his hands and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks again." I smiled and he returned a smile.

I entered my apartment room seeing Jungkook on the couch. Thank god he's wearing a shirt.

"Hi Jungkook." I said with a smile and walked to my room.

"Hi..." He said confused at why there's a smile upon my face.

I changed to my pajamas and went back outside going behind him and putting my chin on his head. "Here." I said handing him the necklace.

I skipped back to my room.

Jungkook's pov

I scoffed. This was just for the interview. Nothing else Christine. I thought looking at the necklace.

I walked to her room, seeing her asleep happily then went to my room.

-

"Aish! Hurry up I need to go to work!" I chuckled as I heard Christine whining. I brushed my teeth slower. "JUNGKOOK! I COULD HEAR YOU BRUSHING SLOWER. HURRY~"

-

"I'm going now." I heard her from my room as she left.

-

"What to do?..." I decided to text Jimin.

Jungkook: Hyung!

Jimin: hm?

Jungkook: Where do you work again?

Jimin: xxx xxxxx xxx.

Jungkook: Thanks hyung. See you later.

I changed and started to walk.

-

"Jungkook?" I saw Jimin walking to up to me and gave me a hug. "What brings you here?"

"Just checking on my hyung!" I chuckled.

"Jimin, Mr. Park wants you in his office... Jungkook?" I saw Christine walking out. She looks so hot, wearing a tank top that showed most of her upper, a cardigan that makes her face and hair shine and leggings that made me go crazy.

"I'll talk to you later Kook." Jimin said walking up the stairs.

I walked closer to her ear. "You look so sexy..." I whispered which made her face a red colour.

"J-Jungkook... I'm at work..." God I think I'm dying.

She was walking away until I grabbed her wrist and she walked back to me. "How much was for that tank top?" I said looking down at her chest.

"Not expensive..." She said looking down at her tank as well and back to me. "Jungkook you byuntae!" She whisper-shouted realizing I was looking at her chest; slapping my hand and walked away.

God...

**********
Im sorry I made this one a little 'ew' but you get Jungkook's personality now right?