51~zoo

"Jungkook, go clean up, Hoseok is coming over

"Jungkook, go clean up, Hoseok is coming over." I said looking up and rubbing my eyes in annoyance.

He came up to me after he put his pants on and hugged me.

I couldn't reject his hug and hugged him back.

In a quick second I fell on top of him. He groaned and I laughed.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

I stood up.

"That's Hoseok, clean up!"

I said as Jungkook started to rush and I fixed myself before opening the door.

"Hello Hoseok... You came fast." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Yeah, on my way I called you... Can I come in?" He said trying to look around the almost closed door with only my head sticking out.

"Uhm yes." I said opening the door.

He walked inside.

I sighed in hope that Jungkook cleaned up everything.

"Oh hello hyung..." He chuckled.

"Hi Jungkook."

I scooted beside Jungkook awkwardly.

Jungkook put his arm around me. "He's really clingy." I smiled.

"Why are you both so awkward around me?" He said sitting down on the couch.

I said nothing but looked at him sitting on the couch. "Oh god..."

"It's your birthday... Let's go do something." Hoseok said clearing the awkward tension.

"R-Right... Just let me change..." I turned around but Hoseok called me out again.

"Your shirt is inside out Christine." He chuckled.

"O-Oh it is? Thanks, I'm going to change now." I walked straight to my room.

-

"And to think we got him to agree on going to the zoo." I giggled holding onto Jungkook's hand.

"I didn't want to go, you guys forced me to cause it's your birthday." He said frowning.

"Awe, come on hyung." Jungkook chuckled.

"You know I hate snakes."

I laughed. "Hoseok, stop being a baby."

We looked at the animals.

"They're so pretty Jungkook. Go stand over there, I'll take a picture." I said taking out my phone.

"No, come in the picture with me." I nodded.

"Hoseok..." I said pouting shoving the phone to him.

"Fine." He took the phone and took several photos.

Hoseok gave me the phone back.

We walked around more until we heard Hoseok scream, almost everyone looked at us.

"What is it Hoseok?"

"S-S-S-Snake..." He said pointing at a man who walked around with a snake around his neck.

Me and Jungkook laughed.

We took more photos and Hoseok did not want to be in any of them. I laughed everytime we went to a different animal because Hoseok would be afraid of every single one of them and it was kind of embarrassing because he kept screaming.

"Okay, it's time to go home." Jungkook announced.

On our way home my stomach began to hurt.

"You okay babe?"

"Y-Yeah... My stomach is just hurting."

We entered the apartment and I went straight to the bathroom and puked.

Jungkook ran after me; holding back my hair.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He said grabbing a towel and gave it to me.

I wiped my mouth.

"Just a stomach ache." I washed out my mouth and Jungkook led me to his bedroom.

"I'll be back with some food. Take a nap okay?" He said pulling the blanket to my neck.

"Thank you." I said and he kissed me before he left.

...

I woke up seeing Jungkook sitting on a stool beside me.

"You could've woke me up when the food was here." I said smiling.

"No, I wanted you to rest. But here, I made food."

"I can't ask for anyone better." I smiled.

I ate the food and Jungkook cleaned it up after.

"Thank you." I said as he hovered over me to get to the otherside of the bed.

He took a deep breath then hugged me, closing his eyes.

"I need to look for a job... get some money." He hugged me from behind.

"I need to go to work tomorrow..." I sighed. "Taehyung needs me."

I put my hand on top of his and played with his fingers, which is over my stomach.

"Are you tired Jungkook?" I asked and he nodded behind me.

I could feeling him breathing on the crook of my neck.

We both fell asleep.

**********

If i could keep track, its been five days since i last published a chapter... hehe sorry.

But if you want to see my DNA bts dance cover, its on my instagram @ soniatlh :)