29~soju

The next day I decided to go to the bakery again

I had a white blouse and black dress pants for my interview.

I had handed in my resume to the boss and he wanted to interview me really quick. He took me to his office, which was a room in the back of the kitchen and we talked about my recent jobs.

He leaned back on his chair.

"I have a different job for you. You said you were a photographer back home at Canada right?" I bit my lip and nodded.

"Come back here tomorrow. I'll bring you to the perfect place."

"But sir, I'm not sure if I'm good enough. It's been 2 years since I last held a camera."

"It's okay. I have the perfect guy to teach you."

I nodded and headed back to my place.

As I was walking in I bumped into something hard and tumbled backwards.

"Oh! Christine! Are you okay?" He held me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Jungkook have been acting sweeter everyday. Probably the first few days I've moved in he didn't like me.

"Are you sure?"

I giggled. "You have a really hard chest."

"It's a man thing you know?" We walked inside.

I sat on the couch. "You? A man?" I teased.

"Yah, I am a man." He whined.

"Whatever." I smiled. "Where are you off to?"

"Going to get some food then hangout with the guys in Seokjin's room..." He paused. "You want to come?"

"I want some food... Sure I'll come."

-

"That's all I did today." Jungkook said ending his sentence.

We had nothing special. Just a take out of noodles.

We sat on the street, eating.

"What'd you do today?" He asked as we both ate.

"Nothing."

He nodded as a reply.

We continued to eat.

-

"They're here, as expected!"

I totally forgot Jimin is suppose to be here but he wasn't spotted in the living room.

I didn't want to leave because it would look bad so I just put on a smile and sat on the couch next to Hoseok as I remembered.

I tried to memorize all their names but someone was missing besides Jimin.

"And here are the snac--" A smiling Jimin walking out with snacks from the kitchen, his smile fading when he saw me.

"O-Oh, Jungkook and C-Christine are here..."

There was an awkward silence in the room until Jungkook spoke up. "Christine, you want to--"

"No, it's fine."

Jungkook was sitting on the floor next to me, his arm touching my leg a bit.

"Anyways, here are the snacks." Jimin smiled again but I knew it was fake this time.

Jimin placed the snacks in the middle and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Let's play a game. I'm bored." Yoongi whined.

"I bought uno!" Namjoon shouted.

"We played that too much times hyung." Jungkook whined.

"Okay, okay. So what game then?"

We all thought. I wanted to laugh at all their faces of them thinking.

"Truth or dare?" Jungkook suggested.

Everyone looked at Jungkook wierdly. "But if you don't do the dare you have to..." Jungkook looked around, then ran to the kitchen and came back with a small plastic cup and... soju?

"Then you have to drink a cup of this."

"YAH! THATS MINE!" Jin shouted.

"Sorry hyung. But we're gonna use it for this game." Jungkook said.

We ended up playing truth or dare after a small arguement.

"I WANNA GO FIRST!" Namjoon shouted.

Just then Jin's door slammed opened, seeing a running Taehyung.

"IM BACK."

"MY ROOMMATE!" Jin yelled.

"You two are roommates?" I asked and they both nodded. "How come I've never seen Taehyung here?"

"He has work." Jin answered as Taehyung pointed at the things around his neck.

"Cameras?" I said confused.

"Photographer." Taehyung answered. "I have a 2 hours of break."

"Yeah, yeah you told me. Now come over here, we're playing truth or dare." Jin said patting the space in between him and Jimin.

     Jimin Hoseok Christine
  V                                  Jungkook
Jin                           
   Yoongi                  Namjoon

"Anyways, Namjoon wants to go first." Jin said.

No pov

"Hm... truth or dare Yoongi?" Everyone shot their heads at Yoongi.

Yoongi sat up straight. "Dare dare dare!" Yoongi said excited.

"I dare you to back hug Hoseok until your next turn." Yoongi frowned.

"Aish." He spat out and everyone laughed.

"What hyung? You asked for a dare." Namjoon said innocently.

"I know. But that uses so much energy." He sighed. Just then Hoseok got up and sat in front of Yoongi. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist, putting his chin on Hoseok's shoulders.

"I'm only doing this so I don't have to drink." Yoongi said and everyone laughed again.

**********

HEY EVERYONE. follow @/bangtan2.0 and @/cuteasskook on ig. Much love from your author. MUAhhhhhh. thanks for 6k reads. 😭❤