53~broken

[For this whole chapter, I recommand you to listen to some NOTHING LIKE US JUNGKOOK'S COVER

[For this whole chapter, I recommand you to listen to some NOTHING LIKE US JUNGKOOK'S COVER. Its gonna hurt.]

I guess it's time to tell him the truth.

"Hear me out Jungkook..."

"I will always be listening to you." He said putting strains of hair behind my ear.

"I'm..."

I can't tell him the truth.

I took a deep breath but then there was a knock on the door.

Jungkook sighed and went to open the door.

"Hello Jungkook!" I saw my mom.

Jungkook bowed to her and I ran up to hug her.

"Hi mom!"

"Hey sweetie. I just came to talk to you for a bit."

"Uhm... Okay."

"Am I bothering you two?"

I looked at Jungkook.

"No. Come in, come in." Jungkook replied.

Jungkook sat beside me on the couch as I sat in the middle and my mom sat on the otherside.

"I'm leaving tomorrow night Christine."

My eyes widened. We havent even had our own time together.

"The company want me back there and I came to take... no, to ask if you want to come with me back to Canada or to stay here."

"I know that's a lot to ask or to take in but it's your decision. Take your time but tomorrow night meet me at your dad's house if you're coming. Well at least before 8."

She got up. "I'll be taking my leave now. It's nice to see you both live together. It's a nice apartment." She smiled and left.

I took a deep breath and stood up following by Jungkook.

"Jungkook I--"

"You're not about to leave right? I mean what about me? What about us? What about everything we've been through?"

[Am I the only one thinking about highschool musical?]

"And look what I've done to you Jungkook." I said touching his stomach where he got hurt. "If you keep protecting me even more you're going to get more hurt."

I took another deep breath. "And I wasn't planning to stay here forever. I planned to move back to Canada anyways." I softly spoke.

"I can't let you leave because your ex is there."

"Jungkook I'll be fine."

"And how about us?" He continued.

I looked down.

"I guess... we'll just have to..." I could feel tears coming my way.

I have to get rid of him for the best. I can't have a long distance relationship with him nor he can have one with me. To add on, I can't let him know we have a baby. We can't take care of one together. It's not the right time for him.

"I'm breaking up with you Jungkook... There's no other way. I didn't really have feelings for you anyways. This was just a waste of my time."

I ran to my room leaving Jungkook there.

I cried.

I tried covering my mouth with my hands.

I didn't want him to know I'm crying.

I started to pack my things.

No pov

Jungkook went to his room.

It was dark. Darkness filled his room as he closed his door with a loud bang.

He just lost another one he love.

Slowly crying as he dug into his bed.

Christine's heart breaking little by little into pieces.

Little by little putting things into her suitcase a tear forms.

Christine went to pack her make up table when she stopped and had a major flashback as she saw something familiar.

"I can help you. " He said as he started to search. "Interview... Interview... Interview..." He kept mumbling. I stood there with my arms crossed. Finally he picked out an outfit with a pair of shoes. "Go change." He demanded.

I went to the bathroom and changed into the outfit. Coming out Jungkook just looked at me. His smirked disappeared and all I could see are his soft eyes.

"Not bad... Now turn..." He demanded. I turned around making my back face him. "Alright now sit here." He patted on the seat in front of my make up desk.

I sat. "Close your eyes." I did what he told me. "Alright you could open them now."

"What did you do?" I asked confused. He then let my hair down from my ponytail.

"Just go look at yourself." He said pointed to the full body mirror. I stood and went to the mirror as Jungkook went to his room. Looking at myself, I wore a grey turtleneck, denim jeans, and black converse. Not bad... I looked right for the occasion.

As I looked at myself I felt something as it shimmered and I touched my chest. A gold necklace with a small gold heart. "Pretty..." I mumbled.

End of flashback

***********

If you guys dont remmeber the flashback went wayyyyyyyyyyy back in chapter 4. I can't believe we went this far.

I feel so bad. THIS IS A TERRIBLE GIFT FOR 100K READS.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU