9~office

I put the files and papers in my office and went to get Mr

I put the files and papers in my office and went to get Mr. Park's coffee.

"Next!" I stood behind the person in front of me.

After the person ordered I went to order.

"Can I have a dark coffee?"

"Anything else?" She asked and I shook my head.

I went to wait on the side and got the coffee.

*phone vibrates*

JIMIN: Where are you?

I walked and texted until I bumped into someone. I was relieved that the coffee didn't spill.

I looked up seeing...Jungkook.

"Oh hi..." I said awkwardly. He didn't say anything. "I got to get to work. See you at home." I said scurrying back to work.

-

"Ah Christine you're back with my coffee! Thank-you." He cheerfully said.

"No problem." I said and walked back to my office.

I sat down and started to organize the files. Letter by letter, date by date, subjects by subjects.

It was later in the evening and I was feeling kind of tired.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Ah Jungkook..." I said tiredly. He walked in and sat on the seat in front of my desk. "What are you doing here?" I said and started to sort out the papers.

"Eh. I was just bored." He said as he looks around. "Nice office. You can even see our building from here." He said as I went to the window to view the sunset. The window was big and filled up one wall.

"Why don't you hangout with one of your girlfriends?" I asked and stretched. I could feel his glare but my statement wasn't wrong.

I got back to my seat.

"Eh. I got tired. I don't feel like doing it now." He put his head on his hands and rested his elbows on my desk.

"Well I'm currently working... so you can help me if you want..." I said and continued to sort out the papers.

"Alright. What do I do?" He stood up and went behind me looking over my shoulder.

I explained what we had to do. I put on some music on my phone.

He started to work to the music, smiling like I've never seen before.

I would glance at him a couple of times just to see that smile.

"What are you looking at?" He kept smiling as I quickly turned away.

"N-Nothing. Let's continue."

-

"And done." He said as he placed the last paper in the folder.

"Great!" I gathered the folders and put them into a cabnet for tomorrow.

"Can we go home now?" He said tiredly.

I grabbed my bag and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building and into his car.

I slept.

Jungkook's pov

Our building was just 2 minutes away but she fell asleep anyways. Must be tired.

Before I went upstairs I heard something vibrating, realizing it was coming from her. I checked her bag to see Jimin calling her.

Should I pick up?... I did anyways.

"Hello hyung?" I whisper-talked.

"Jungkook? Where is Christine?"

"Don't worry she's fine. She's sleeping in the car next to me." I said calmly.

"Mm... She must be tired. Alright. I guess i'll see you later."

"Later hyung."

I put her phone back into her bag and carried her upstairs and into her room, placing her under her sheets and went to my room.

*thump thump thump*

I plopper on my bed with my hands over my face. Eomma, what's happening to me?

I looked at the picture frame on my night stand. Running the tip of my fingers down the family potrait. I miss you so much eomma... and... Sana...

I fell asleep.

*********
IM STILL ALIVE. There was some alone time with Jungkook and Christine. :)