17~beautiful

I went back to work with no one, to help set some things up before the party started

I took out the white table cloth with a thick silver strip at the bottom and spread it out on the round table. There was a few round tables to do.

I took a deep breath; hands on my hips. "How am I suppose to do this?" I thought.

"You need help?" I heard a voice behind me and turned around. 

"Jungkook you scared me. And yeah I need help."

He walked up to me. "You can hold the cloths down and hand me some tape." He said with no expression.

I slightly nodded. I felt scared because of him for some reason. He was so close to me. I could smell his natural scent from his neck. 

He laid under the table, taping the cloths as I past him some tape. There was an awkward silence.

We finished all the tables in no time.

"And done." He said getting out from under the last table.

I went to the floor and grab the small bouquet of flowers with a small vase to put in the middle of each table. Jungkook helped me and met me at the last table. We looked at each other.

"Oh hey you two." Jimin's voice was heard.

I shot my head to the door and walked up to him and hugged him. He gave me a kiss and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"We just did some finish touches." I smiled and we all looked at the room.

A small stage, couple of round tables, a bar, streamers everywhere, white and silver balloons everywhere as well.

Looks kinda like a wedding.

-

"Thanks for driving us home babe." I said kissing his cheek through the rolled down window.

"Yeah, thanks hyung." Jungkook slipped out smiling.

"No problem. Dress nice okay?" I nodded at his question.

-

I looked in my closet figuring out what to wear. I got frustrated and landed my back on my bed. I haven't went shopping for any dresses yet because it was last minute.

I took a few breaths as I heard Jungkook talking to someone.

"Yeri?"

"Oh hey Jungkook. I would love to hangout with you but I'm here for Christine... Sorry about that. Is she here?"

"Yeah, in her room."

Then I saw my room door open revealing Yeri in a track suit.

"Yeri? What are you doing here?" I asked curiously as I hear Jungkook closing the door of his room.