20~I can't

The next morning came by

"Morning Jungkook." I said walking by him to the fridge, grabbing an apple.

He was cooking and I didn't want to bother him so I went back to my room.

I heard my phone vibrate. Looking at the callers id, it was Jimin.

"Hey Jimin~"

"Hey. Do you want to hangout today? My dad said we don't have to work."

"Hmm. Nah. Me and Jungkook are going to hangout." I sarcastically said.

I could hear him pouting on the otherside.

"I'm just kidding. Sure we can hangout."

"Okay see you at 1."

"Can't wait to see you." I said ending the call and checking the time; 10:42 a.m

I laid on my bed and played games on my phone.

"YAH! CHRISTINE! COME OUT FOR BREAKFAST." I heard Jungkook and check the time; 11:00

I groaned and got out of bed.

-

"What are you doing later?" He asked me.

"Out with Jimin."

We continued to eat.

-

I helped Jungkook clean and went back to my room.

-

It was 12:45. I decided to get ready but then heard my phone. It was Jimin.

"Hey." I happily said.

"Oh hey Christine..."

"You seem down what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"We cant hangout today..."

"Oh it's okay but why?"

"My... appa... called me in to... help him."

"Okay. Yeah. It's fine."

I hear him end the call. Even though I said 'it's fine' i felt down.

I really wanted to hangout with him today.

I went to the living room and slouch myself on the couch; watching tv.

I let out a sigh.

I went to open the door after hearing a knock.

"Oh hey Yeri." A sad tone came out of my mouth.

"What's wrong?"

I let out a sigh. "Nothing."

"Oh okay. Do you know where Jungkook is?"

"In his room." I said as she stepped in and walked to his room and I slouched back on the couch.

I heard laughing which came from Jungkook's room.

no pov

As Christine watches tv Jungkook and Yeri talks in his room.

"Jungkook... Are you okay? It's kind of weird but lately... I've been thinking about you a lot." Yeri said looking down.

"There's nothing to worry about. I don't want to see a sad face on you okay?" Jungkook said lifting her chin up to make eye contact.

"Maybe he is changing." Yeri thought.

"Jungkook..." Just then Jungkook went in for a kiss; a passionate one.

"I've missed you Yeri... I can't stay just friends anymore. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook said.

Yeri thought that it would be awkward if she said no.

"But Jungkook... your problem with girls... It's not normal..."

"I know... Yeri... I will change."

Yeri gave him a chance.

Jungkook didn't know if he really like Yeri or it's just because he misses someone else or if he just want her in his bed but he could never do that to her.

**********
Okay.... so this chapter isn't as interesting but the next one is. I don't want to spoil.