28~whatta day

I got dressed and headed out to find a job when I bumped into a man making him drop his things.

The man was wearing jeans and a white t shirt. He had a usual man haircut and puffy cheeks. His eyes were small as well and his teeth were well shaped.

"Miane..." I bended down and helped him pick up his bags. Grocery bags.

"It's okay."

"Just went grocery shopping?" I asked him while we stood up.

He nodded. "For my son and I. He's just visiting me because I'm usually alone." He smiled. "Do I know you? You look familiar."

"Why is everyone saying I look familiar?" I thought.

"I don't think so. But have a nice meal." I bowed and left.

I walked across a bakery as I saw a paper on the window. They want to hire.

I walked into the bakery and got myself tea. 

Before I sat down I talked to the cashier. She said they were hiring and I told them that I will bring in my resume.

I sat down and looked through my phone.

"Christine?"

I looked up at Cheol who is pulling a chair in front of me to sit.

"Oh hey Cheol. What's going on with you? You're in a good mood." I smiled a bit.

"Yeah. Me and Jimin just came back from shopping yesterday. We're going to a party tonight."

My eyes widened. "I thought they broke up..." I thought.

"Oh really? W-Who's party?" I sipped on my tea.

"Just a old friend we use to hangout with." She smiled. "Well I have to get going. Me and Jimin have a lunch date." She smiled as I pressed my lips to a line then smiled.

"Alright. See you later." She left. To be honest I didn't want to see her later.

I decided to walk outside as I drank my tea.

I came across a mall and walked in seeing a couple stores I liked. I checked them out and tried clothes on but didn't buy them.

As I pass the food court I bought some food and tried to find a seat to eat.

"Christine!" A voice that was heard from behind called me.

"Aera!" She walked up as I opened my arms to go in for a hug.

"You don't miss your cousin?"

She hugged me as I held my tray in the other hand.

We finally let go. "I'm so sorry for not calling you when I got here. I totally forgot." I laughed.

We both sat down and ate. I caught up with her. We talked about everything together. She also lived in Canada but moved to Korea because she was closer to my appa. We use to hangout all the time. Aera was just 2 years older than me.

The rest of the day me and my cousin hung out. I kept refusing the things she bought for me but she wouldn't give up and I took it.

"It was great today. Just text me whenever you want to hangout again." She said as she hugged me and we exchanged phone numbers before we went our separate ways.

I walked home and saw Jungkook with Yeri on the couch cuddling.

"What the..."

Its so weird how many things happen in just a couple of hours.

"Oh hey guys..." I awkwardly said because I knew Yeri wasn't going to talk to me anymore.

Yeri slightly turned her head away as Jungkook pulled her closer to his chest.

"Hey Christine." Jungkook smiled. "I'll tell you everything later." He mouthed to me.

I slightly nodded awkwardly. "And I'll be going to my room now."

I laid my bed. My arm covering my face. 

"Let's see what happened today... I go out see Cheol and she tells me she's still dating Jimin... I knew I can't trust him... uhh... I reunited with my cousin Aera... uhh... And I come home seeing Jungkook and Yeri together... What the fuck."

Today was pretty weird.

-

I heard a knock on my room door. "Come in." I said as I saw Jungkook opening my door but he just leaned against the door frame smiling.

I put my phone down and sat up on my bed.

"Seokjin kinda helped me get her back today..."

"Uh huh... nice."

"What happened to you?"

"I just found out Jimin and Cheol is still dating even though Jimin said he broke up with her..." 

"... You okay?"

I just nodded. "Yeri isn't talking to me?"

"Well she said something about how you knew about me behind her back and you didn't tell her so I guess that's why she's not talking to you..." He said looking down. "I can try to talk to her again about it..."

"... It's okay. She can come talk to me when she's ready."

"Alright, goodnight." He said closing my door.

I tucked myself in bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Whatta day." I mumbled to myself then slowly fell asleep.

**********

OKAY. I'M STILL CONFUSED AND SAD. BUT I HAVE READ SOME THEORIES THO.