52~Hospital

"Babe, this is the second time today

"Babe, this is the second time today. Are you sure you're okay? Let's go to the hospital." He said patting my back as I hung over the toilet.

"I'm f-fine Jungkook."

"To me you're not fine. Come on, let's go."

-

Once we've arrived, we had to wait on the doctor for 2 hours.

The doctor has finally walked in.

"You're Miss Lee?"

I nodded.

She started to ask some questions.

"Are you comfortable with having your friend here?" She asked.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend." I replied.

"Please lie down."

I laid down and she started to press on my stomach, asking if it hurts here or there.

"So you said you puked twice?" As she writes down everything.

I nodded.

"And you had this time with one or many?" She asked referring to how many people.

"Just one."

"what you can do now is have a blood test and wait an hour for it or you can do it next time, but the sooner the better."

I looked at Jungkook.

"Y-Yes, I can do it now."

Of course we had to wait for another 2 hours then I did the blood test.

Jungkook held my hand for the blood test because I was afraid of the needle.

We had to wait another hour.

I sat down with Jungkook, with him sleeping.

I felt bad. I didn't mean to wake him up during our sleep.

I smiled as he lightly snored.

"Miss Lee, you can come see your results if you follow me." 

I nodded and followed the nurse leaving Jungkook sleeping.

"You are pregnant Miss Lee." I froze at her words.

"That was way too early, it can't be, I may have just had a cold o-or a flu." I said with my eyes widened.

"We're never wrong Miss Lee but you can come back next week or the next time you feel unwell and we can check you up again."

"Yes, thank you."

I walked out to Jungkook.

"I have to tell him... Wait, I don't even know if it's true... I'll wait." 

"Wake up Jungkook..."

I said giving him a kiss and obviously he woke up.

"Let's go home."

Jungkook never said anything until we entered the car.

"What did they say?"

I took a deep breath. "They just said I should go home and get some rest."

As we arrived home, it was dark and we went to bed.

He forced me onto his bed because I was "sick" and he wanted to take care of me. I didn't mind though.

I woke up the next morning and went straight to work after texting Jungkook.

I didn't want to wake him up.

I took the taxi and went straight to Taehyung's place.

"Are you feeling well Christine? It's good that you came, I have a major task."

"I'm feeling fine Taehyung..." I lied. "What is the major task?"

"I have a shoot today for the magazine, I need your help. Will you assist me?"

"Yes! Of course! I mean, that's why I'm here." I giggled.

The ladies modelled as Taehyung took the picture.

"Standard." He said as I gave him the camera lens.

He took a few. "telephoto." I gave him the lens and took the other one back.

This happened for 45 minutes until there was a break.

"Christine, can you please come here?" Taehyung asked referring to his office.

I walked into his office after organizing the camera lenses back to place with the cameras.

"Yes, Tae-- Ahh!" I yelled seeing his bookshelf tumbling over me after I bumped into it. But luckily he caught the bookshelf and put it back up.

"I-I'm so sorry." I said watching him dusting off his hands.

"It's okay. I was about to get another one anyways." He said dusting his hands then looking at me. "Oh, I'll help you with that." He took a tissue from his tissue box on his desk then began to wipe off the things on my shoulders and he took his hands to wipe the dust off my hair.

He stared deeply into my eyes.

"Taehyung have you seen-- Oh, what's going on?" I looked back at Jungkook who's leaning on the door frame.

"Oh, Jungkook! When did you wake up?" I walked up to him. "What's wrong?" I asked but he pulled me into a hug.

"I was worried about you."

"I sent you a text that I was going to work. Did you not receive it?"

"I did and that's why I rushed here, seeing you with Taehyung... At this state."

I pulled away and looked at him weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" Just then I remembered. 

"Oh no, Jungkook, don't take it the wrong way. The bookshelf almost fell on top of her." Taehyung spoke.

"Yeah... The bookshelf almost fell on top of me but Taehyung caught it."

He pulled me into a hug again. 

"Okay but please tell me next time that you're going to work instead of texting me. Oh and hyung, can I stay here? I just want to look over Christine."

"Y-Yeah. Sure."

After Taehyung talked to me he started to take pictures again and I assisted him.

Jungkook sat on a stool in the back.

Jungkook's pov

I watched them two working together.

I'm worried for Christine. Is she okay? Why was she with Taehyung early in the morning?

I know she has work and they gave me an explanation but...

I don't know.

After her work we went home.

I'm always confused and that's what makes me mad.

"What happened?" She came and asked me sitting on the couch beside me.

"I was about to ask you the same."

"What are you talking about?" She said playing with my hair.

"Are you lying to me in anyway?"

Christine's pov

I don't know what to say. 

I think it's time to tell him the truth.

**********

Any song suggestions?