66~married

We sat down at our restaurant table

"You love me right?" He asked me out of the blue.

"Of course I do." I said still avoiding eye contact.

"Then why can't you look at me?"

The waiter came up and we ordered our food.

There was silence and we continued this silence until we were done eating.

"Jungkook... you know Jangmi can surivive without a dad."

"Why would you say that? I will always fight for you."

I sighed. "You have to make up a desicion then. If its this you want or you can--" I was cut off by Jungkook as he held my hands.

"I want this. If you're not ready then you're not ready. I can wait."

"No Jungkook. I'm ready, you're not. And the longer we wait maybe nothing will happen. Maybe you're going to leave me and you're not the only one afraid Jungkook, I am too. If you want this relationship to happen then we both have to do something."

-

Today was the day they went back to Korea but due to this dinner, they had to leave tomorrow.

I was at home thinking what I said at the dinner.

If I want this relationship to work then we both have to do something...

-

I was in the back seat of the car with Jangmi, my parents driving to the airport.

As we arrived I hugged my mom and kissed her goodbye.

My dad and I was headed towards our plane to catch it when we saw everyone.

Jungkook and everyone.

It's like they were waiting for me.

Jungkook slowly walked up to me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked but I know he knows what I was doing here.

"Well I was thinking a lot about last night. In order for our relationship to work we both have to do something. And I really want this to work..." I gently rocked Jangmi. "I'm coming back to Korea with Jangmi. D-Do you want to come live with me as roommates again?"

There was silence before he spoke.

"No. I don't want to be roommates with you again because knowing that this relationship might work then it's going to work. I really want this too. And since you're coming back to Korea, everything is going to be easier..."

He set his things down.

"So I'm going to ask again..." He went down onto one knee. "Lee Christine, will you marry me?"

I nodded and put out my left hand as he put the ring on. I was getting a bit emotional and happy. By now there were a couple of people surrounding us.

He got up. "I guess this is a way to start things for Jangmi as well." He rubbed her cheek.

-

"Long time no see." Jungkook said putting his and my stuff down.

I scanned my eyes around the room.

Same everything. The tv still in place. The beautiful kitchen. The couch. Our rooms. And the bathroom.

I gently shook Jangmi as Jungkook started to get the crib ready, right away.

I watched him work.

"You know, there's going to be a lot of work to be done. And I guess if Jangmi is going to have her own room then guess who's going to be with me in my room?" Jungkook teased.

We slowly started to add more and more things into our same old apartment.

As time past by Jungkook and I got everything ready.

July 6th was when our marriage happened.

Fireworks and celebration. My mom even flew here.

-

"Bye mom, bye dad!" Jangmi said leaving the house.

Our 11 year old daughter going to school as we both sat on the couch together.

"Finally." Jungkook said as he started to shower me with kisses.

I laughed and looked at my ring.

"I guess it took us a really long time to get here..."

Me and Jungkook watched movies and ate all day.

Jangmi entered the house. I helped her change as she sat in between the both of us.

During the movie she asked something really interesting.

"Mom... dad... How did you both meet?"

I looked at Jungkook.

"Well it was a couple years ago in this same apartment..." I said as Jungkook chuckled.

THE END

**********

Man i rushed this so bad.

I'll talk to you in the next chapter. :)