39~different

Christine got relieved that Jungkook got release

She was happy with his presence around the apartment, feeling better and healthy.

Hoseok was making his way to Christine's apartment.

Christine went to open the door as Hoseok walked in.

Jungkook looked up. "Oh hyung! What are you doing here?"

"To see and talk to Christine." He replied.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook weirdly. 

Jungkook was wrapped up in a blanket wearing a sweater and long pants.

"Jungkook, why are you wrapped up so cozy? You're making me feel hot." Hoseok said smiling.

"Well, my new 'eomma' here told me to be warm. She's feeding me like everything and kept me safe ever since yesterday." Jungkook said crossing his arms after pointing to Christine.

"What?..." Christine put her arms to the back and looked down. " I just want him to be safe..." She smiled but no one saw.

"Alright... Little sis you're weird." 

"Whatever. What did you want to talk about?" Christine asked.

"Just about eomma..." He awkwardly answered. "I mean what is she like?"

"She's a nice loving person. She loves her job as a model-- Actually Hoseok... You can come visit her if you want. I'm going back to Canada soon."

"Whoa, Really?!" Hoseok said surprised. "I would love to! But when?"

"I don't know yet. But I'll tell you." Christine smiled.

"Okay. I'll go home and talk to appa about it." He was about to leave when Christine grabbed his hand.

"Listen Hoseok... I don't think eomma wants to see him. Please..." Christine sighed.

"I understand Christine but you have to understand he can't take care of himself here. Please let me bring him along."

Christine sighed then nodded.

Christine's pov

I watched him leave.

I was about to turn around when I felt a warm embrace around me from behind and I tensed up.

"J-Jung--" I stuttered.

"Please don't leave." 

His hot breath touched my ears as he talked. You can hear him talking but it also had some whisper.

"J-Jungkook..." I softly said letting my body loose.

I wasn't that tensed up.

Just then I heard intense knocking.

"Jungkook... Someone's at the door."

I could tell Jungkook wanted to stay like this longer.

I couldn't hear the knocking anymore.

I turned my head around as our lips touched.

He was so close I didn't know.

In a matter of seconds he started to kiss me. I tried not to kiss him but I gave up.

I didn't like this it's wrong and I know it but I loved every part of it.

It was long and I never wanted this to end. I love this. He made me feel so different. There was nothing like this moment.

I heard the intense knocking again and I realized what I was doing.

I got out of Jungkook's grip and ran for the door.

I fixed myself up before opening the door.

"CHRISTINE! I'M SO GLAD YOU OPNED THE DOOR!" Yeri came running towards me for a hug. "I got so worried." She said running to Jungkook for a hug.

I took a deep breath before closing the door.

I thank her for coming. It would've gotten worst. But why do I feel so...

I turned around as I see Jungkook having a kiss with her then letting go.

"What happened Jungkook? I tried dialling all your numbers and... You got hurt right Jungkook? Christine texted me the other night."

We all sat down to talk about everything.

"Why are you back so early?" Jungkook asked holding her hands.

"I tried to get back as fast as possible. I heard you were hurt." She said calmly.

"What happened to work?" He looked down.

"They let me come back. Why do you sound so sad for having me back?"

"No, no. I'm happy to have you back. It's just that your job and everything you know." Jungkook then looked at me and back at her.

"It's fine Jungkook. But anyways, what did you two do together while I was gone?"

I couldn't form any words from my mouth.

"We just went out with the boys and such." Jungkook replied.

Yeri looked back at me. "Is everything okay Christine?"

"Huh? Yeah... I'm just going to take a nap." I said getting up and crawling inside my blankets.

I didn't plan any of this... It just happened... I just told Yeri that I wouldn't do anything... and now she's in my apartment talking to Jungkook.

I sighed, shook it off my head and slept.

Jungkook's pov

"Okay. I'm going home to unpack. I might come back later okay?" Yeri said and I nodded. 

She kissed me before leaving.

I laid my head back on the couch.

I told myself I wouldn't do any of this to Yeri but I did. I think It's just time...

**********

Okay. I have school now so I can't do much. I might just put this book on hold... okay no I'm kidding. I love this book as much as all of you do but please wait on updates. :))