21~cry

The day flew by as the next day came by

I woke up and went to do my morning routine.

I called out for Jungkook but I forgot he went out with Yeri last night and never came back. "Should I be worried?" I thought.

I checked my phone seeing a text message from Cheol.

She wanted to meet up at the bakery.

I went to put my clothes on and went out the door.

-

At a far distance I saw Cheol sitting with a boy on the outside table. I couldn't recognize the boy because his back was facing me but he looked familiar.

She stood up and waved as she noticed I was coming towards her.

I was near the table seeing the boy turn around.

"Jimin?" I curiously thought.

"Ah, Christine. I'm so excited to tell you the good news." She came up to me and hooked her arm with mine as we walked to the table together.

I smiled.

We both sat down and she hooked her arm around Jimin's. His eyes widened as he saw me.

"I got back together with my ex, Jimin." She smiled.

My eyes widened as she broke the news.

"J-Jimin was your ex?" I smiled.

"Yeah, you know him right?"

"Y-Yeah... He's my f-friend." I smiled fakely.

"We were really close when we were younger. My parents are good friends with his. I just came late to the party. Right Jimin?" She said looking at him smile.

He flinched and looked at her. "Y-Yeah. R-right."

"I'm so happy f-for you... I knew you were gonna get him back." I said.

"Thanks Christine. I couldn't do it without your support." She kissed Jimin in front of me. Right in front of me. I couldn't take this anymore.

"I should get going... Jungkook w-will be cooking breakfast." I lied.

"Oh we were about to get breakfast with you but it's okay if you don't wanna come."

"Y-Yeah. You t-two e-e-enjoy." I smiled faintly before leaving.

As I walked home tears slipped my eyes.

-

Since no one was home I went to my room and bended down in front of my bed; putting my head on my bed.

Breaking down to cry. All I wanted to do was cry, Cry till I have red swollen eyes. Just cry.

I was loud. Loud that I think the neighbors could hear.

"Why did he do this to me? Why?" I have so many questions for him. I thought he wanted to start a future with me.

I crawled on my bed with the blanket on top of my head.

I thought about all the things we did together which made me cry even more.

-

Jungkook's pov

I walked back to my apartment with Yeri.

"Do you think Christine's home?" Yeri asked me.

I nodded.

As we walked back Yeri walked into Christine's room but ran back out to me.

"Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook." She yelled-whispered to me.

"What is it?" She took my hand and went to Christine's room.

Christine had her blanket on top of her head and a garbage can on the floor next to her filled with tissues the overflowed till it hit the floor.

Her room was a total mess.

Yeri went to bend down next to Christine's bed, trying to wake her up as I stood behind Yeri holding her shoulders.

"Yeri." Christine woke up as Yeri sat on her bed.

Christine hugged Yeri. I just stood there.

She started to cry a lot. We didn't know what happened but Yeri started to caressed her head.

"Shh~" Yeri said starting to sush her.

Christine's pov

"Babe can you go get water for her?" Yeri asked Jungkook.

"Babe? Are they dating?" I thought. Questions and questions ran through my head

Jungkook nodded and went out.

I just need to hug someone.

**********
I was legit crying writing my story...