14~cook

I made us ramen

I made us ramen.

Christine came out with her cute hello kitty pajamas.

Like always we sat down on the couch and started to eat.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" I flinched as she asked me.

"N-Nothing." 

"Great." She excitedly said. "Jimin invited me to a party tomorrow. Aren't you invited?"

I gave a confused expression and checked my phone seeing a message from Jimin.

"Y-Yeah. I'm invited." I smiled.

-

I woke up seeing Christine getting to work. 

Christine's pov

I saw Jimin's car parked again. This time he was leaning against his car on his phone.

"Hey Jimin." I scratching my head, walking up to him.

"Why are you so shy for? Come here." He said opening the door to his car and I went inside.

-

As we walked inside the building together saw some guys looking at me and felt a hand tug mine, seeing it was Jimin. He interlocked his fingers with mine and glared at the men, walking in a quick pace.

I smiled knowing he got jealous and I skipped a bit following his pace.

-

"Ah, what is this?" Mr. Park asked us as we were holding hands.

"Ah, appa, Christine is... my girlfriend." He smiled scratching the back of his head.

"Congrats."

"Oh. Here you go Mr. Park." I walked up to him handing him his mail.

"Thank you." He said receiving them. "For now you can help Jimin with his things. I'll call you when I need something."

I nodded and we both headed to Jimin's office.

-

"Sit." He said pushing my shoulders down lightly on his office chair. On his desk had his apple computer and family pictures.

He stood behind the chair and his arms trapped both sides of me and started to look up things.

"What are you doing?" I asked being the curious me.

"Making reservations..." He continued to click and click his mouse.

"For what?" I asked curiously again as he searched up some restaurant.

"I'm taking you out." He rested his chin on my head.

I stopped him by putting my hand on his and looked up at him.

"You always make reservations. Let's go to my place and we'll cook."

"You sure?" He asked making sure I was okay with it and I nodded.

"Okay then." He kissed my cheeks which made me burn up. "I don't really need help with anything so you can just sit there. I'll look through my mails." 

"R-Right!" I said giving him his part of the mail and started to read mine.

One of it written from Canada. Seeing the initials and address, I knew it was my eomma.

Dear my daughter, Christine,

I'm doing great here in Canada. My modelling agency loves me. I was wondering how you were doing. I was going to call you but I love writing like this and you know that. Hehe. Who are you living with and do you have a boyfriend yet? And what is your job. I have so much more questions so call me when you can. If you have any troubles you can always come home.

Love,

Your eomma.

I have a lot of time to call her.

-

It was later in the day when me and Jimin entered my apartment after we went grocery shopping.

"Jungkook?" I called out. "I don't think he's home."

"Okay. I'll get started and you can change." 

He is such a kind hearted boy.

"I don't need to change but if you don't mind I'll call my mom." I said looking down. 

He used his pointing finger and lifted my chin. "Of course you can." 

I gave him the grocery bag I was holding and kissed his cheek. "Thanks." I said before walking to my room.

Instead of calling her I decided to FaceTime.

It took a few rings and vibrations before she picked up and started to squeal like a child. 

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

She was lying on her bed with a face mask, a robe and a towel on her head. Looks like she just took a shower.

"I miss you so much eomma. But don't worry I'm safe here." I smiled almost slipping a tear down my cheek. "Don't freak out but my roommate is a boy..." I said nervously. 

"Well, is he kind? Did he touch you in any way?" She said bringing the camera closer to her face to see me.

"Ani eomma. His name is Jungkook. He's not here right now." My mom was so cool. She was like my best friend.

"Well how about your job? Did you get one yet?"

I talked about how I got there and what I from a help from a friend and talked about more things.

"And a boyfriend?"

"Mm..."

"Christine, come on, I know you have a boyfriend. I've been on social media okay?"

"Mm. Fine, fine." 

I got off my bed and went to the kitchen seeing Jimin cutting carrots. 

I walked behind him and hugged him from the back bringing the camera to his face, making him stop his actions.

"Whoa whoa. Who is this?"

"My eomma..." I said hiding my face on his back embarrassed.

"Ah, Annyeong Ms. Lee."  He said bringing me to his side as he wrap his arm around my shoulder so both fit in the camera.

"His name is Jimin." She had that look like 'YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS THIS HOT' and I would be like 'ew eomma.'

"Okay sweetie... I got to go to bed. You two have fun but not too much fun." She said ending the call.

We both laughed as I putting my phone in my pocket.

"I'll help." I said.

"Okay."

I walked over to the pot. 

"Stir the soup."

**********
*Fainted*
This chapter was longer then I expected. Over 900 words. But that's okay right? A little bit of the spoiler: Jungkook will feel hurt. Hehe. But anyways, would you like to have a mom like Christine?