22~scratch

I told Yeri about what happened today

Jungkook came back with my water and gave it to me.

"T-Thanks."

Yeri told Jungkook the story.

"You can go home Yeri. You don't have to stay here." I said sniffling.

"I can stay if you want." She responded.

"No it's okay."

"I'll take care of her." Jungkook budded in.

Yeri stood up. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I know you have things to do." Jungkook said rubbing her back.

"Okay. I'll see you later then." Yeri said pecking Jungkook on the lips before leaving.

"I know you're not okay. But I'm here if anything." Jungkook commented.

I started to tear up again, hands on my eyes. I felt Jungkook wrap his arms around me and shushing me.

I hugged him back; soaking his white t shirt even though he didn't like getting his white t shirt dirty.

I looked at the see through shirt. "Sorry..." I wiped my tears.

"It's okay. Just take a nap."

I nodded and laid down.

-

No pov

It was the next morning. The nap took long as Christine woke up.

"Jungkook..." Christine got up rubbing her eyes seeing Jungkook on the floor stirring coffee.

Jungkook held her wrists. "Don't rub them. Their swollen." He handed her the coffee. "Here. I'll be back."

Jungkook walked to Jimin's apartment. He was a little bit angry. He just wanted to have a "conversation" with Jimin.

Jimin opened the door looking all fancy and nice. Jungkook grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the wall.

"Whoa whoa whoa Jungkook... what happened?" Jimin said not knowing anything.

"Why did you do it hyung?" Jungkook said grabbing his shirt collar tighter.

"What are you talking about Jungkook?" Jimin was confused and scared.

"Hyung. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Christine?"

Jimin immediately pushed Jungkook' s hand away and looked down walking away until Jungkook grabbed his shoulder and punched Jimin.

Jimin punched Jungkook making him tumble back and giving him a bleeding lip.

"I have to go." Jimin said before leaving.

Jungkook walked back to his apartment and to the bathroom trying to touch up his lip so it's not noticeable.

Jungkook grabbed a cup of milk and a bowl of rice before heading to Christine's room.

Christine was awake, just looking up the ceiling.

"Here." Jungkook said holding the milk and rice in front of her but she just faced the other way rejecting the food. "Christine eat."

Christine didn't move. She didn't want anything right now even though she was starving.

"Get up and eat or I'll call Yeri to come." Christine didn't want Yeri to waste her time so she got up.

Jungkook shoved a spoon if rice in front of her face.

Christine slowly opened her mouth and Jungkook fed her.

After Jungkook fed her the bowl of rice he gave her milk.

"Let's go do something fun today." Jungkook asked but Christine groaned.

"Jungkook, I feel terrible today. I don't want to go anywhere or hangout with anyone." Christine laid back down on her bed.

"I won't stop bothering you until you come." Jungkook said.

She gave it a few thoughts.

"Okay fine. Just let me change."

Christine's  pov

I lazily got out of bed as Jungkook leaves the room.

"You have to be better than this Christine..."

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweater. I didn't bother about fixing my make up but put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked out seeing Jungkook waiting for me.

There was a small smile on my face until I saw Jungkook's face.

He had a red mark on his lip, more like a scratch.

I got close to him and was about to touch it but he looked away.

"What happened?" I grabbed his cheek and faced him back to me not trying to touch it because I knew it might hurt.

He signed. "Nothing."

His face was always nice and I admired every part of it. I hate the fact that there's a scratch on it.

**********
I just went on a camp trip so here you go another chapter :)