Chapter 2

" Guys let's practice Nobody Gotta Know." Daniel said, pulling out his guitar.

" OK." All of them say. I sit on a stool in the middle of the living area of the bus, with all the boys standing around me.

My brother starts first,

" Take the time with me tonight, you should come with me tonight, we can feel free tonight, nobody gotta know,"

Then Jonah goes,

" I've been missin, I've been crushin on you all night, I should take you to the moon that's a long flight, we should chill me and you is thats alright,"

All of them,

" you should be my, you should be mine,"

Daniel starts next,

" See im tryna find the right way to say to you, that I would walk a million miles to find my way to you, and there is no one that ever could compare to you,"

All of them stand around me and serenade me, the whole time I couldn't look away from Jack, I hope he has a solo in this song.

All of them sing,

" Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel free tonight
Nobody gotta know,"

Zach Sings,

" Nobody gotta know."

Then they all sing again,

" And if they try to tell us wrong for right,
We can fix it in another life,
Cuz this is what we are tonight,
Nobody gotta know,"

Then Corbyn sings,

" I've been missin, I've been crushin on you all night, I should take you to the moon thats a long flight, we should chill me and you if that's all right, nobody gotta know,"

Finally Jack sings, he walks up to me and holds my left hand in his right hand and stares deep into my eyes,

" See I've been tryna find the right way to say to you, that I would walk a million miles to find my way to you, and there is no one else that ever could compare to you,"

As they finish singing the song, Jack gives me a hug.

" That was really good, I'm on the verge of tears guys!" I said, standing up.

" Thank you!" They all say.

" Bella you should sing something!" Corbyn says, sitting at the table, as I sit back down on the stool.

" OK don't judge me if I don't sing good right now please." I said, they all give me a wtf look.

" Why would we make fun of you?" Jonah asks.

" Yeah, that's my job!" Zach says, playfully punchin my arm. I laugh.

" OK I'll sing buy me diamonds."

I start.

" You made me feel so unwanted
Made the decision to leave you behind
You say you've changed
And you're sorry
But I don't wanna know

So give me something I can hold
That I can trust and call my own
And won't run out and leave me cold
Give me something that won't tell me lies
Won't leave me hanging out to dry
Won't fuck me over make me cry

Save your love and buy me diamonds"

I finish and all the boys are clapping and cheering.

" I wasn't expecting you to say Fuck !!" Jack said laughing.

" Yeah that was great!" Daniel said.

" Great job!!" The other 3 said.

Jack gave me another hug.. But this time I felt sparks.