Chapter 14

* trigger warning *

I woke up this morning with sincere guilt. I feel like I have ruined my friendship with Jack.

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

God I'm ugly.

Why does Daniel like me.

What do they see in me.

God just die.

I grabbed my razor from my bag and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

I took a deep breath and started crying.

I sat there for about 10 minutes just crying and I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

" Bella are you ok?" I heard Daniel ask.

" No!!" I cried harder, falling onto the ground as I cut a slice in my wrist. Not deep enough to kill me, just deep enough for the pain to go away.

Daniel swung he door open and yelled.

" BELLA!" He jumped on the ground next to me and picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed.

By then all the guys were around the bed scrambling for a first aid kit.

" Bella why?" Daniel asked me squeezing my hand and crying. He hadn't had the time to put on a shirt.

" I can't do it anymore Daniel. I feel so bad." I said still crying.

" Because of me?" Jack spoke up.

I nodded and my wrist was now tightly wrapped and the bleeding has stopped.

" Why Bella. Why did you do it because of me. We're best friends. That's not going to change." Jack said.

" I feel bad because I assumed things about you and I kinda kissed Daniel." I admitted.

" I'm not mad B." He said, rubbing his hands together.

" Ok, I love all you guys." I said sitting up and they all said I love you too.

When Daniel said it, it felt like he and I were the only two people on Earth. Hearing him say I love You was the best feeling ever.

Forgetting everyone was in the room, i got off the bed and started kissing Daniel.

" WOOOOWW." All the guys yelled running out of the room, covering their eyes.

I laughed and so did Daniel.

Authors note: wow. Just wow.

Don't forget to vote ❤️