Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning in Room 312 of the local hospital. Jack was laying in a hospital bed, with Iv's in his arms.  I was sitting in a chair next to him and I was gently rubbing his arm. ( authors note: ugh the feels. If I saw Jack like this irl I would cry myself to sleep for 7 months 😭 )

He shifted in he's bed, which made me sit up in my chair.

" Jack?" I said, barely whispering, and he opened is eyes gently.

" Bella." He whispered, shifting some more. When he looked up at me, he got the stupidest smile on his face.

" Do you need anything?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

He shook his head no, which I was surprised he could do. He lightly squeezed my hand.

" How are you feeling?" I ask him.

" Well, like shit." He laughed, flashing his award winning smile.

I smiled.

" Wait, what about the tour?!" He said, jumping up in the bed slightly, wincing at the pain.

" They cancelled a couple shows, obviously. " I told him, and he frowned.

" Fuck." He said.

" But it's only until you get better." I reassured him.

" I know, how's Jonah and Daniel?" He asks me.

" I'm not sure, I can go see, I'll be right back." I said standing up.

" Wait. Come here." He said with a smirk on his lips.

I walked up to him and bent down, smiled and put a hand on his cheek and kissed him lightly so I wouldn't hurt him.

" If I would have died, I would have missed that." He said.

" Me too." I said, holding back tears of the thought of him leaving.

I walked down the hallway to the receptionist.

" Hello Miss, how may I help you?" She said sweetly.

" Yeah, I would like to know what room Jonah Marias and Daniel Seavey are in please." I said.

" Umm yes they are in rooms 534 and 790." She told me.

" Ok thank you!" I said smiling and she returned the smile.

I walked down the hallway to 534, Daniel. I knocked on the door before I walked in.

" Come in." I heard from the other side of the door.

I walked in and saw Corbyn sitting next to him.

" Hey B." He said.

" Hey." I smiled. I pulled up a chair and sat next to Daniel, who was wide awake and on his phone.

" Hey B!!!! How's Jack and Jonah?" He asked me, trying to give me a hug.

" Jacks in urgent care, and I was going to see Jonah next." I tell them.

" Ok, keep in touch." Corbyn told me, nodding.

I nodded and walked out to go see Jonah.

I found the room and again, knocked on the door.

I walked in and saw Jonah fully sitting on the bed watching the tv and texting at the same time.

" Hey Bella." He said, waving.

" Hey how are you doing?" I ask, patting his shoulder.

" Shitty." He laughed.

I laughed too.

" Jack and Daniel?" He asked. I explained how they are and he nodded.

" Well, send my love to the guys." He said, giving me a hug.

I nodded and walked back to Jacks room.

" B!" He said with that gorgeous smile and curly hair of his.

" Jack!" I said back, sitting in the chair like before.

" Hey."

" Yeah?"

" Come cuddle me." He said with a pouty face.

" I don't wanna hurt you though." I said, rubbing my hands together.

" Babe. You weigh like 100 pounds, what can you possible do." He raised his eyebrow. And with that he patted a spot on the bed.

" Oh my god fine." I gave in and layed next to him on the small hospital bed.

He pulled me closer to his chest but I resisted because I didn't want to hurt him or mess with his Iv's.

" I love you so much. I don't know what I would have done if you wouldn't have made it." I said after a few moments.

" I love you more." He smiled and said back. He kissed me.

Authors note: gawd don't you just love Jack so much.

Leave in the comments your favorite WDW boy 🔥

Mine is Zach and Jack. And a little Daniel, you can't forget about that tooth gap tho 😍

THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS ALREADY OMFG ❤️❤️