Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up with Jacks arms around me and all the boys were sitting around us taking photos.

" Are they together?" Corbyn asked.

" THEY ARE GOALS!!!" Yelled Daniel.

I jump up and start play slapping them all.

" Don't post anything yet." I said, I forgot I was wearing booty shorts and a crop top to sleep in.

I walked to my bunk and reach up to grab some clothes.

Daniel walks past me and whistles.

" Shut up Daniel!!" I slap his arm.

" WHAT!!!" He said laughing.

" Stop ittttt!" I said laughing too.

" BELLA COME HERE!" Jack yelled from the couch.

" Coming." I said walking back down the hallway.

" You look cute." He said as Zach, Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel get off the bus and walk up to their house.

" Ugh you made me walk for that!" I said, frowning.

" But its true, come here." He said standing up as I was trying to make my way to the big room at the back of the bus to change.

I walked up to him and he towered me. He grabbed my waist and lightly kissed me.

Daniel stuck his head in the bus and yelled,

" COME ON LOVE BIRDS!!!"

We laugh.

" Alright go get changed I'll be in the house." Jack told me walking off the bus.

I change and walk off the bus to the house, it's huge!!

I walk to the door which is closed and knock on it, I don't know why I did, but I did.

The door opened to Jack standing there in a towel.

" Jeez you took like 30 minutes to change, I had enough time to take a shower." He said, letting me inside.

" Sorry!" I said, catching myself looking at his abs.

" It's ok. The guys are in the dining room, im gonna go get some clothes on." He said, walking to his room.

" Ok."

I walk to the dining room and they are all on laptops or their phones.

" Hey Bella." They all day except Zach.

" Where is your bathroom? I want to take a shower." I ask.

Daniel hops up.

" Follow me." He said directing me down the hall.

" Here you go, I'll go warm up some towels for you . " Daniel said taking the towels.

I got in the shower and started washing my hair.

* JACKS POV*

I waked out of the room about 10 minutes later to the dining room to see Daniel and Bella not there. He better not be trying anything.

" Where did they go?" I ask Jonah.

" Bella is in the shower and I don't know where Daniel went." He replied.

" Ok." I said walking to the bathroom.

Daniel walked around the corner with 2 folded towels. He was about to walk into the bathroom.

" Yo what are you doing?" I asked, jumping towards the door.

" I warmed up towels for Bella, I was just putting them on the counter." He said.

" I can do it. " I said, taking the towels from him.

I knock on the door before entering.

" Bella?" I say, closing the door behind me.

" Jack?" I heard her say.

" Yeah, I have some warm towels for you, I'll set them on the counter, I'll be in the living room ok?" I said setting the towels down.

" Alright thanks Jack!" She said turning the shower off.

I walk out of the bathroom and close the door behind me.

" Jack come here." Zach said.

" Coming." I said walking to the living room.

" So you really like Bella huh?" He asked me.

" Yeah I do, she's really special. I'm lucky to have her." I said, sitting down on the couch.

" Yeah you are, don't hurt her. I know I've said it before, please don't do it man. And she is special. I love her." He told me.

" I would never hurt her. " I said.

" JACK AVERY!" I hear Bella yell from the bathroom.

I jump up and run to her.

" What is it!!" I say turning the corner.

" I just wanted to say thank you for the warm towels haha." She said standing there in a towel. She looked beautiful.

" Oh it was Daniels idea. He was about to go in the bathroom when you were showering but, I took credit for it." I said chuckling, rubbing my neck.

" Thanks Jack." She said, standing on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek.

She started to walk away.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

" Hey." I said looking down at her.

" Yes?" She said, knowing what I wanted.

" Kiss me real this time."

She kissed me and walked away laughing.

I chuckled and walked away, glancing back at her.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked to the living room and all the guys were staring at me, not saying a word.

" What?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

" Get it Avery." Daniel said.

" Shut up." I said pointing at him.

" OK GUYS FOOOOD TIMEEEE!!!" Zach yelled jumping up and we all chased him to the kitchen.