Chapter 21

Enjoy this picture of Jack 😂👏🏻

" Jack." I said, grabbing his sleeve as we walked down the hotel hall to the elevator.

" Yeah?" He said stopping and he turned around.

" Can you buy me food?" I said super serious.

He laughed and nodded.

" I want Subway." I said giggling.

" Anything for you." He said, grabbing my hand .

We walked to the subway that was in the lobby of the hotel, and we ordered our sandwiches, and Jack paid only because I said I wanted to pay and he wouldn't let me. He's so sweet.

I sat down at a table and ate my sandwich in small bites quietly.

" Are you ok B?" He asked me, taking a drink of his Powerade.

" Mhm." I nodded and took out my phone.

His phone buzzed and he checked it and it was his Manager.

* Jacks Pov*

My manager texted me.

* managers name *: hey, so tonight's show was canceled because Jonah broke his ankle.

Me: alright

* managers name *: so just take the night off in the hotel

Me: got it.

" Bella, no show tonight, Freaking Jonah broke his ankle haha." I laughed and told her.

" Alrighty Jack. What do you wanna do today?" She asked me.

" Ummmm wanna go to the movies or something?" I asked her, standing up when we were done with our food.

" Sure!! Like a Date?" She said, grabbing my hand.

" Of course babe." I said, squeezing her hand lightly.

She smiled and nodded.

* at the movies *

" What do you wanna watch?" I asked her.

" Something scary!!!" She grinned. Usually she would be terrified to watch something scary and would say never. Hm.

" Ok!" We walked to the counter and I bought Two tickets and a small popcorn.

" I'm excited!!" She said swinging our interlaced hands.

" Me too!"

We got our seats and we had the whole theater room to ourselves.

" Bella?" I ask as we sit down.

" Hm?" She said turning towards me.

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her kinda hard, harder then I meant to. But I liked it. And she must have too because she kissed back immediately.

" I love you and I'm happy to call you mine again." I told her, still holding onto her cheeks.

" I love you too Jack. I always have." She giggled.

Then a guy walked in and he had on a leather jacket and he carried a motorcycle helmet . He stopped at our row and looked directly at Bella. And didn't move for a minute just staring at her. Bella tapped my leg and nodded her head towards him. I got up and started walking towards the man, and he looked at me and walked to a seat.

" That's what I thought." I said. ( ooh tough Jack 😏)

" Thanks Babe, he was creeping me out." She said to me and kissed my cheek.

" Um you missed my lips silly." I said and she laughed and kissed me.

Then we watched the movie, I held her close during the scary parts... yelled Jeepers Nuts a couple times at the scary moments and we went back to the hotel to chill.

Oosijeeiidndskosksnx tough Jack 😏😭😍

Comment if you like him tough or sweet haha I kinda like both tbh