Chapter 6

* BELLAS POV*

" Food timeee!!" Zach yelled and all the guys ran behind him to the kitchen.

" What should we make?" Jack said, as I walked into the kitchen.

" Tacos?" Daniel said.

" Oh yaaaasssss!!!" Everyone said.

" 'Tis the season to sing while you cook!" Corbyn sang.

" TAKE THE TIME WITH ME TONIGHT.." Zach sang loudly.

" YOU SHOULD COME WITH ME TONIGHT, WE COULD FEEL FREE TONIGHT!!" He continues.

We sang and made tacos and when we sat down to eat, we all went silent.

" Guys, we should go to the park later?" I asked, taking a bite of my chicken taco.

" That sounds good." Jack said, eating.

" I can't Im going to go see Christina." Corbyn said.

" Jonah and I are going to play NBA 2k later." Zach said and Jonah nodded.

" Jack?" I asked.

" I can go don't worry, instead of going to the park wanna go to an amusement park?" He asked.

" Of course!" I asked, sitting up, walking to my suitcase, picking out something cute to wear.

20 minutes later

" BELLA?" Jack yelled from outside.

" JACK!" I yelled as i opened the back door to see him.

"Ready for our date?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

"Yes i am!" I said with a big smile.

  " AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" I said really happy.

He chuckled and opened the car door for me then he got in and started the car.

* AT PARK *

        We were walking up to the  enormous steel  coaster, and i was wondering how fast it will go, and how loud I will scream. What an excitement. Sitting in the bright yellow seats, hearing the screams coming from below.

"Everybody Loaded?" The ride conductor said.

"You ready?" Jack whispered to me, because everything was so loud.

"Yeah!" I said all happy.

           The  shoulder harness was tightly pressed  against my  chest. The ride starts moving up the hill, click, click, click, click.  I was at the top looking down at the people walking under me, looking like little specks of ants. The ride moves down the hill, faster, faster, faster, and faster. I  hold  on to the steel bars next to me, they felt  cold and wet with sweat. Everybody screams 'here we go'! I started reaching for Jacks hand to hold.

        Zooming down the steep hill, cutting  a  corkscrew  high in the air, people screamed  louder and  louder, and so did I. Zooming past the cart next to us,  seeing the bright red color, and bright yellow seats.   Flipping upside down again and again, feeling the wind blow past me, it feels like im  flying like a free bird high in the sky. We went  under ground and  heard  loud  noises of rails  squeaking, people screaming, and lots of lights flashing,  Feeling the cold wet mist. I was screaming the whole time, like a little girl.

                We came  out from under ground seeing the bright sun shine in our faces. Then it was over. We came to a halt, that almost gives everybody whiplash.

" THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" I screamed, jumping up and down as we got off.

" You were screaming the whole time!" Jack told me, taking my hand in his.

" Only because it was fun." I said all serious. He smiled and we walked to the next ride.

It was getting dark out and Jack squeezed my hand.

" Wanna go on the Farris Wheel? " He asked me.

" Sure." I said, throwing my cotton candy bag away.

Go got into the Farris Wheel and it started going up.

" Bella I need to talk to you." He said, looking at his hands.

     My stomach dropped , was he going to break up with me?

" Ok..." I said.

" Bella, I um.." He said.

" Jack what is it?" I said, frowning.

He grabbed my hands.

" Bella, I'm falling in love with you. Your so perfect in every little way, i can't believe I have someone like you in my life." He said, looking at me.

" Aw Jack. I feel the same way." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

" I uh, I love you." He whispered into my neck.

" Jack Avery I love you too." I said.

We hugged for like 5 minutes before the Farris Wheel started going down.

We started walking slowly for the park exit, hand in hand.

" So I had fun today." I said to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

" So did I." He replied. He kissed my forehead.

" By the way, Nobody Gotta Know is exactly how I feel about you." He added.

" Really?" I said.

" Yeah, especially my solo," he started singing, " see I've been tryna find the right way to say to you, that I would walk a million miles to find my way to you, and there is no one else that ever could compare to you."

" Aw, Jack I love you so much." I said kissing his cheek.

" I love you more." He said.

Then we were on our way back to the house.