Chapter 22

* Bella's POV *

The next morning I wake up and see that Jack is gone.

But there is a note on the nightstand.

Bella, went out to get coffee should be back soon.
Love, Jack ❤️

Aw he's so damn sweet.

About 5 minutes later I hear the doorknob turn and I see Jack walk in with two coffees in his hands.

" Your up!" He said, sitting on the bed next to me, handing me the coffee cup and he took of his shoes.

" Thanks for the coffee!" I said, kissing his cheek.

" I hope it's ok, it's caramel, your favorite." He was right. He knew me so well.

" It's fine Jack I love you." I said, sipping my hot coffee.

" Your finer. And I love you more." He winked, and i giggled. He kissed the top of my head and got up to get his guitar.

He sat down in a chair across the room and started strumming the guitar. I turned to face him and I drank more of my coffee.

" I met you in the dark,
You lit me up.
You made me feel as though,
I was enough.
We danced the night away,
We drank too much.
I held your hair back when,
You were throwing up.

Then you smiled over your shoulder,
For a minute I was stone cold sober,
I pulled you closer to my chest.
And you asked me to stay over,
I said I already told ya,
I think that you should get some rest.

I know I needed you,
But I never showed.
And I played it cool when I was,
Scared of letting go.

Just say you won't let go,

.....

I wake you up with some breakfast in bed,
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head," he winked,
" I'll take the kids to school,
wave them goodbye,
And I'll thank my lucky stars,
For that night."

He continued to sing and I began to cry. Why did I ever leave him. I cannot see life without him. He is that one for me.

" Aw don't cry!" He said, hugging me.

" I can't help it!!!" I said, wiping my tears away.

" That's our song. Ok?" He said, looking into my eyes.

" Yes. "

Then my phone buzzed and it was a text from Zach.

Bro Herron 🖕🏻: hey whenever you and jack are done canoodling come to the lobby, were having a small meetup with fans

Me: Ok lmao 👌🏻

" We have a meet up in the lobby ok?" I said to Jack and he started putting on his shoes.

" Alright princess."

Every time he calls me that I blush.

* after the meet up*

All of the guys and me were hanging out in the arcade room of the hotel and I was sitting at a table with Jonah because he couldn't stand on his broken foot.

" So... I heard you and Jack are back together." He whispered to me.

" Um yeah haha he's great." I said back smiling. Jonah smiled too.

Jack was currently trying to get a drone out of those claw machines with the key and you have to unlock it, and we was unsuccessful every time.

" FRICKER!!" I heard Jack yell and I looked over to see him put another dollar in the machine.

Zach walked past me and said,

" It's not happening. It's not happening."

" BRO YOUR WASTING ALL YOUR CASH!" Corbyn smacked him on the back of the head.

" Aye easy with the curls!!!" Jack yelled.

Daniel was making a Snapchat video, and were chill now, we talked it out and we're going to back to being best friends 😌

" Jack!! Let me do this one." I said standing up, I walked over to him and stood in front of the machine.

" Good luck ." He said, backing up, and he started recording on Snapchat.

I got the drone down on the first try.

" Whattttttt." He said with his mouth open.

" Jack close your mouth before a fly lands in there." I smile and hand him the drone.

" Thanks princess. " He took a picture of him giving me a pinky promise and posted it on his Snapchat and Instagram.

Corbynbesson, seaveydaniel, thebellaherron and 72,963 others liked@ jackaverymusic my perfect match 🥀 @ thebellaherron ( a/n: not a real acc haha ) View 453 more commentsUsername1 GOALS 😱Username2 so cute 🤧Jonahmarais hey mom hey dad 👋🏻Beauty...

@ jackaverymusic my perfect match 🥀 @ thebellaherron ( a/n: not a real acc haha )
View 453 more comments
Username1 GOALS 😱
Username2 so cute 🤧
Jonahmarais hey mom hey dad 👋🏻
Beautychickee nOtIcE mE
Jackaverymusic beautychickee yOu hAvE beeN nOtiCeD
Beautychickee jackaverymusic 😭😱😋

Updating again sooooooooonnnnn ❤️❤️❤️