Chapter 18

" BELLAAAAA!!!" I hear Zach yell into Daniels room where I was.

I groaned and didn't get up.

I hear Zach groan loudly and walk into the room and he started jumping on the bed.

" ZACH GET OFF!" Daniel yelled, standing up from the bed.

" We have to get to the Airport!!" Zach said walking back out of the room.

" Oh shit!!" I yelled jumping out of the bed running to my suitcase, frantically throwing things into it.

" Slow down! Did you buy your ticket?" Daniel asked me.

" No.... I completely forgot." I said, tearing up.

" It's ok, you can buy your ticket at the airport." He said, packing his suitcase as well.

* at the airport *

" Daniel where do I buy it?" I asked, dragging my heavy suitcase.

" At the counter, want me to buy it for you? Or carry your bag?" He asked me.

" I can buy it don't worry, and yes please carry this my arms hurt so bad." I said.

I walked to the counter and asked to buy a ticket to Dallas.

" That will be one way? $314 please." The lady said to me. I handed her my credit card and she scanned it.

My ticket was printed out and she handed it to me and told me to have a nice day.

" Daniel?" I said,  as we sat down waiting to board.

" Yeah princess?" He replied, locking his phone.

" Will I be on the same plane as you?" I asked, looking at my ticket and looking at his.

" Doesn't look like it." He said slowly and looking up at me.

" Ugh. I'm scared of flying by myself." I told him, then looking across to Jack.

" It will be ok babe." Daniel reassured me.

" Jack what plane are you on?" I asked.

" flight 604." He said.

" Me too!!! Yes I don't have to go alone!" I said with a big smile on my face.

" Will you be ok with him?" Daniel asked me, intertwining our fingers.

" Yeah." I smiled looking up at Daniel and I leaned my head in his neck.

" Alright."

" Flight 604 now boarding." The voice over the intercom said.

" Ugh Ill see you when we get there babe." I said standing up with Daniel.

" I love you, have a safe flight." He said, grabbing my face kissing me softly.

" I love you too, you as well." I said, into the kiss and I kissed him back.

" Ready?" Jack said, grabbing my bag along with his.

" Yeah." We started walking down the gate to the plane and I turned around and saw Daniel taking a video of me on his phone, and he smiled and waved to me so I smiled and waved back.

As Jack and I settled on the plane I checked my Snapchat.

I watched Daniels story... and there was the video...

" I love you baby 💗 " it said.

I smiled and locked my phone and looked at Jack.

" How long is this flight?"

" About 3 hours. Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me.

" Yeah."

He played " Clue" from the 80s and I leaned on his shoulder, and about 30 minutes into the flight I fell asleep.

I  was suddenly awoken by my phone buzzing.

I turned it on and saw a picture of me from Jack, and I was sleeping on his shoulder.

" Sorry."  Jack said.

" I sent it to Daniel. He said you looked beautiful." He told me.

" I love him."

Authors note:
😋I really like writing this, tysm for almost 2k reads omg can we get it to 100 votes??? 💗💗