Chapter 11

The next morning I wake up with Jack kissing my neck.

" Bella. Wake up. It's 11:45." He said.

" 5 More minutes." I said, curling under the covers.

" Ok." He laughed. I felt him get off the bed and walk out of the room, closing the door softly.

I continue sleeping for maybe 10 minutes when I hear the door open. I heard footsteps of more then one person then I heard an air horn go off above me.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" I jump out of bed to see Daniel and Zach.

" I love you!" Zach ran out of the room as Daniel just stood there laughing.

" Why arnt you running?" I asked him, standing up, and my my did this boy tower me. I was 5'1 and he had to be at least 6'.

" Because I need to talk to you." He said, sitting on the bed, patting a spot for me. I sat next to him.

" What's wrong Dani." I said.

" I can't stop thinking about you. I've kinda had a crush on you since the first time I saw you. You light up any room by side standing there. Your amazing, funny, beautiful, shy at times, like now, and it's so fucking cute when you blush. I can't stop thinking about you Bella. And I'm crushed by the fact that you only see me as a best friend. Bella I want to be more." He said, by the end of his speech he had taken my hand in his.

" Dani. You should know, I'm with Jack. And yes I can't stop thinking about you either. I love how cute you are and I love your eyes, and we can't forget the tooth gap." I said giggling. Wow I just confessed my feeling to him. But I love Jack too. To be honest I feel like Jack is going to try to pressure me into sex.

And I know Daniel would never do anything like that. He's just too sweet and gentle.

" Bella, I'm sorry." He said standing up.

" Daniel." I said standing up too. Just then I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and kissed him softly.

"What about Jack?" He asked me.

" He doesn't have to know." I said to him.

Then the door opened....

AUTHORS NOTE:  OMG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST WRITE. UGH THE FEELS OMGGGGGGGG

CLIFFHANGER I WILL BE UPDATING LATERRR!!!!