Chapter 7

When we arrived at the Why Don't We house, I'm bombarded by Zach in my face.

" Where were you two? It's 11 pm!"

" Zach Chill!!! Your not my dad, I'm almost 2 years older than you!" I said, pushing him away.

" I'm going to go take a shower." Jack says, waving to the other guys.

" I'm just worried. That's all." He said, giving me a hug.

" No need Zach, I can take care of myself." I tell him.

He nods and goes to the living room to join, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel.

I go to Jacks room to wait for him, I lay on the king size bed with my back to the door and I'm on instagram.

About 15 minutes later I hear the door open, and knowing it's Jack I don't turn around.

" Hey B." I hear him say.

" Hey." I turn over to see Jack with his wet curly hair, and a towel wrapped around his waist looking in the closet to find something to wear.

" Showers free." He tells me, glancing at me.

" I have to wash my clothes first, all I have is spandex." I say getting up.

He tosses me a black t-shirt.

" That will go good then." He winks.

I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.
I wonder if this boy knows the effect he has on me. He makes me feel all warm inside. I love him.

I take a shower, when I hear the door open.

" Hello?" I say.

" Bella it's just me, I'm getting some deodorant." Jack says, over the loudness of the shower.

" K." I reply continuing to wash my hair.

I get out of the shower and take off all my makeup. Today will be the day Jack sees me with no makeup. For some reason I'm scared he's going to judge me, even though I know he's not like that.

I walk into the room and Jack stands up. He's just wearing basketball shorts with no shirt.

" No makeup?" He asked.

" Yeah..." I reply.

" You look beautiful." He said smiling lightly.

I blush and look down trying to hide it.

" Don't hide yourself blushing. It's so cute!" He said giving me a hug.

" It's not cute!" I say.

" Yes it is, just like how cute you look in my clothes." He said.

He was right, his shirt was 2 times my size.

" So it's 12:44, what do you wanna do?" He asked me sitting on the bed.

" Sleep." I said truly.

" Alright Princess." He said patting a spot on the bed.

I crawl under the covers next to him and we cuddle for a little bit then I fall asleep in the warmth of his chest.

I love this boy.... this man.

AUTHORS NOTE: Please be sure to comment what you think of my story ❤️

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTES I LOVE YOU❤️❤️