Chapter 19

A/n: this chapter might be kinda short, I can't come up with ideas and yeah :) enjoy the picture of my love ❤️

Once we landed  in Dallas Jack and I waited in the terminal for The rest of the guys to arrive.

" So Bella..." Jack said, sitting next to me by the window.

" Yeah?"

" You really like him huh." He said, fiddling with his hoodie strings.

" Yeah, I do. He's amazing." After I said this I heard Jack sigh, and I saw him look at his lap.

" Jack I'm sorry."

Then the unexpected happened. Jack grabbed my face and leaned in really fast and kissed me roughly, right there in the middle of an airport.

I pull away.

" Jack!!" I said, standing up.

" I'm sorry. I thought I could control myself but I can't. I still love you Bella, I will never get over it. I'm sorry." He said, burying his face in his hands.

" Jack... I'm with Daniel. Nothing is going to change that. I'm sorry too." I said, picking up my bag and scooting away a bit.

Wow, he just kissed me. I've missed his kisses. No. What am I saying . I LOVE Daniel. Like I said nothing is going to change that. Then something in me snapped.

I ran up to Jack, grabbed his wrist pulled him up.

" HEY!" He said and smashed my lips against his, cutting him off. He kissed back after being shocked for a second, and man did it feel good to kiss him again. But I didn't mean to, i don't know how to describe how I feel, I love them both. Oh boy this is a problem.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

" Act normal this whole trip." I said.

All he did was nod.

Then the guys arrived and Daniel pulled me into a tight hug.

" That was the worst 3 hours of my life." He said.

" Me too, I missed you." I said, with a slightly upset tone.

He pulled away and just stood there looking at me.

" Something's wrong. What is it?"

" Nothing Daniel, I promise." Oh how I wanted to tell him how I feel, about how I love them both.

" Ok. Sorry." He said, intertwining our fingers.

I cannot get over this.
( trigger warning ahead )

I can't love them both. What the hell is wrong with me.

* time skip *

We entered the hotel room.

" I can't do this." I said, I brought my suitcase in the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

" Bella?!" I heard Daniel bang on the door.

I started crying as I leaned my back against the wall and slid to the ground. I grabbed my razor out of my bag and slid the blade along my thigh 2,3,4 times until I had blood dripping off my leg.

I cried harder.

" DANIEL!!!" I cried, and opened the door, resulting in Daniel falling on top of me and he quickly jumped up and looked around.

" BELLA NO NO NO!!" He said, taking the blade out of my wrist and grabbing 2 towels pressing them onto my cuts.

" Why do you do this to yourself." He said hovering over me, cleaning the blood off my hands.

" Daniel I kissed Jack." I said, but I realized what I said after I said it.

After a couple seconds after Daniel just sitting there with a blank sad look on his face.

" I'm not mad." He told me.

" Your not?" I asked, sitting up a bit pushing him off me.

" Nope."

" Why?"

" Because I kissed Amanda." He told me. Amanda has been my friend since I first came to LA. I met her through Logan Paul.

" Daniel.... does this mean what I think it means?" I asked, standing up.

" I think so. Bella. I love you. I think it was better of us to stay best friends. So now your free to go back to Jack." He told me, putting the towels in the bathtub.

" I guess. "

15 minutes later....

Text messages:

To My Noodle Head:

Hey Jack

From My Noodle Head:

Hey b what's up

To My Noodle Head:

Well, come to my room. I'll explain.

About 2 minutes later Jack was sitting on my bed with me and I was explaining everything to him.

After I explained it he just sat there and took a deep breath.

" Bella.... I'm sorry. I didn't know he was like that." He said, pulling me into a hug. I pulled away and felt his warm hand sit on my naked thigh, next to my fresh cuts.

" Never do this again. I'm here for you always. I love you." He told me, and he leant down and kissed the cuts, every single one of them.

" This is gonna be an awkward show." I told him laughing a bit.

" Tell me about it." He laughed, showing off his signature smile.

" Yeah, jack?"

" Yeah Bella?"

" um.... I want to be in a relationship again... with you... but I need some time ok?" I told him and he grabbed my neck and kissed me softly on the lips.

He pulled away and smiled.

" I'll be waiting."

AWWWWJFKDJENFNDKWID THIS IS SO CUTE AND DEPRESSING AND I WANNA KMS AT THE SAME TIME 😂