Chapter 3

Its day 2 on the bus and I'm already tired if Zach. But on a good note, I'm getting closer to Jack. He told me when we get to the Why Don't We he is going to plan something for us to do. So I'm excited to see what that is.

" Bella do you want anything from the gas station?" Zach asked me, as the bus pulled into a spot.

" Yeah, I'll go inside too. Jack wanna go?" I asked Jack as he ran his fingers through his curly hair

" Yeah." He jumped up and slid his phone his pocket.

We walked into the store and I grabbed a hand basket. We began throwing random little snacks into the basket.

" Hey." Jack told me as I turned around to see it was just him and I in an isle.

" Yeah?" I look at him and he is smiling.

" What is it?" I ask again.

" We will be at our place tomorrow, are you excited?" He asked me.

" Of course!" I told him giving him a high five.

" You just can't tell the other guys OK?" He said, looking serious.

" What? Why?" I asked, looking at him.

" Because nobody gotta know." He said, winking and he took the basket from me. I laughed.

I took out my phone and started to record.

" Jack do something cool in that hallway right there!" I said to him. Immediately he set the basket down and did a cart wheel.

" YAY!" I said and I out the video on snapchat and almost immediately it got 4k views.

" That was golden." Jack said, just as the other guy walk into the isle we were in.

" What's up guys, you almost done?" Zach says.

" Yeah!" I run ahead of the group to the counter, I wouldn't let anybody pay for my food.

" Bella, want me to pay for you?" Jack asked, I shook my head no.

Soon we were back on the bus back on the road to the house.

*11:00 pm *

Most of the boys were asleep, but I was sitting on the couch because I couldn't sleep.

Text Messages:

From: Jacky poopoo

Hey, you awake?

To: Jacky poopoo

Yeah, I'm on the couch

From: Jacky poopoo

May I join you? Pweaseeee

To: Jacky poopoo

Of course just be quiet?

From: Jacky poopoo

Of course beautiful

Jack came to the couch with a blanket.
He sat next to me and covered us both and cuddled me for a couple minutes.

" I can't wait until tomorrow." Jack said, sitting up.

" For what Jack?" I asked.

He looked at me, put a hand on my neck, and kissed me just like in the movies. He pulled away a couple seconds later.

" I couldn't wait, I'm sorry." Jack said, putting his forehead on mine.

" Its OK Jack." I smiled and looked into his eyes.

" I've been tying to find the right way to say to you, that I would walk a million miles to find my way to you, and there is no one else that ever could compare to you." He sang quietly.

I giggled.

" Bella Herron, will you please be my girlfriend?"

" Jack Avery, I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled and kissed him again and he smiled.

Then Zach clears his throat.

" Care to explain Jack?"

Oh shit......