Chapter 13

" hey wanna do something today?" Daniel said, walking up to me.

" i have studying to do for school but sure!" I replied.

  " hhehehehehe." Daniel giggles.

   " What?" I asked.

  " I'm  going to teach you a new skateboard trick..." He told me, picking up his board.

  " Oh goodness ok." I said, picking up mine as well, and we walked outside.

    " Wait, let me grab my bag." He nodded and I walked back into my house and grabbed my bag off the couch. Then I walked back out with Daniel.

    " So where do you wanna go?" I asked, we just walked past our car parked on the street. He looked at the ground,, slowly riding his skateboard next to me.

    " Im not sure. Wanna go to the store? And the new trick..." Daniel said.

" What is it, im ready to try it!" He did a kick flip then told me to try. I rode faster and did it and almost didn't land it. But i did.  I was waiting to fall but i didnt.

   We got to the store and i grabbed a hand basket.

    " SO what first?" He asked.

    " SOUR PATCH KIDS!" I yelled, running to the candy isle.

    " YAASS"

        We ran all over the store and threw the random-est crap into the basket.

" Ok now what else?" He asked me grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers.

  " Chips and i might need some other things if you catch my drift..." I told him, looking at the floor.

  " Ok, you take the basket and i'll be right back, pick out something sweet you want." He told me walking away.

   " Ok." I grabbed a chocolate bar with roasted almonds, my favorite and tossed it into the basket.

About 5 minutes later, Daniel walked back and in his hand, was a package of pads.

  " I got you." He said tossing them into the basket.

" You weren't embarrassed?" I asked. He is so sweet, any other guy would probably not do that.

  " Of a period? Bella, its a thing that every woman goes through, im not embarrassed of you." He said grabbing my hand.

     We walked towards the self check-out booths.

     He happily scanned EVERY item and we were on our way to his place.

" Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

  " Sure, Netflix?" I asked, laying on his bed.

    He sat on my bed and grabbed the TV remote.

    " Ok, so what to watch?" He asked, scrolling through Netflix.

   " OMG LEGALLY BLONDE!!! Its like the best ever!"

" Legally Blonde it is." He said turning it on and laying back next to me.

Jack texted me:

Jack:
What are you doing rn?

Me:
Watching a movie with Daniel

Jack:
Can I ask you something?

Me:
Yeah

Jack:
Since we can't be in a relationship can we al least be best friends?

Me:
Of course Jack ❤️

Jack:
Awesome ❤️ tell Dani I said hey

" Jack says hi." I say.

" HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" Daniel yells.

" YOOOO!" We heard Jack yell from his room and we both laugh.

( authors note: whew. All that's over.

Please help me think of a ship name for Daniel and Bella??
Baniel? Or Della? )
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️