Chapter 26

The next morning I woke up and Jack wasn't laying next to me like he always was. But his phone was on the nightstand.

I click on his phone and check the time. He also had a text. I forgot to check the time and I was focused on why he had a text from a girl named Aspen ( lmao I love her irl no hate 😂 I couldn't pick another name ) .

Texts:

Aspen:  ( 10 minutes ago) jacky poo answer me

Me ( jack ) : im here sorry I'll try to hang out today ok?

2 minutes later

Aspen: ok see ya later cutie 😘

Then Jack walked into the room and set his phone down.

" Hey what's up?" He asked coming to sit next to me. I didn't even notice I had a tear on my cheek.

" Why are you crying?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

" Who is Aspen?" I asked, without even looking him in the eyes.

" What are you talking about Bella?" He said, sitting on the bed, he tried to put a hand on my knee.

" You know god damn well what I'm talking about! " I said before he put his hand on my knee.

" Bella what is it!!" He said standing up.

" Read your damn messages Jack don't play dumb. God I came even look at you right now." I said standing up, putting on my Jacket, I started pacing around the room.

" Ok Aspen is my ex, she won't stop texting me." He said.

" Why did you say you would hang out with her later?" I said, rubbing my stomach.

" I don't know Bella!!" He yelled.

" JACK DO I NOT GIVE YOU ENOUGH GOD!" I yelled back and now I have tears streaming down my face.

I stormed out the door to Daniels room.

" Bella wait!" Jack stopped me.

" What is it Jack. I'm at my wits end. I don't know if I can give you another chance." I said wiping tears from my cheeks.

" I'm sorry ok? I've tried to make her stop texting me." He said, holding my arm.

" Jack let me go. If your happier with her just go to her. Clearly I'm not enough." I said, I got my arm from his grasp and I walked to Daniels room. Jack turned around and slammed his hands against the wall and I flinched from the sound it made. I didn't look back.

" Bella are you ok?" Daniel said standing, running up to hug me.

" Jack cheated on me." I said crying into his chest.

" It's ok. I'm always here for you. And so is Zach. And Jonah. And Corbyn. " He said to comfort me .

I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

" Who is he talking to?" He asked me.

" Some girl named Aspen." As soon as I said the name Daniel rolled his eyes.