Chapter 30

Sara's POV:

I watched Harry's first interview in London online. He's a natural during interviews. He knows just how to answer questions. It wasn't really due to coaching; Harry was just diplomatic by nature.

I had Madison over a few days after Harry left. She was there to keep me company and to cook. I was tired of eating pizza and takeout.

"You really need to take some cooking classes," Madison said. "Otherwise it's going to be an expensive three months."

I laughed. "I know I need to."

Just then Madison looked at something over my shoulder. Her eyes widened and she froze. I turned around and my jaw dropped.

"Hi," Harry said, flashing that smile that could cure cancer.

I ran into his arms and started to cry. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. He was home. This wasn't a dream or a hallucination. Harry was home.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I struck a deal with the movie publicists so I could come home. I still have to do all of the press events in the States, but I'm home," he replied.

"Harry, I thought you had to go? It's your job."

He shook his head. "I wouldn't have been true to myself or what I wanted if I'd stayed on tour."

I smiled and Harry wiped a few tears off of my face.

"Well, I'll see you later, Sara," Madison piped up. She waved and left the house.

"Can I kiss you now?" Harry whispered.

I laughed and nodded. Harry cupped my face with his hands and leaned his forehead in mine. He placed his soft lips on mine. The kiss wasn't rushed or anything. It was slow and full of love.

"So, where's my daughter?" Harry asked after breaking away.

"In her crib sleeping like usual," I answered.

Harry immediately turned and went upstairs to see Elizabeth and I followed. He opened the door and saw our baby girl fast asleep. He carefully lifted her out of her crib. Harry placed a kiss on her tiny head.

"She missed you," I said quietly.

"I missed her too," Harry replied, his eyes locked on our daughter. He set her back down in her crib and we both walked out of the nursery.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "There's some leftover takeout or pizza in the fridge."

"I'd love to cook you some real food because I know you haven't had any in a few days," Harry replied, making me roll my eyes and smile.

We walked downstairs and I sat down at the bar. Harry went into the kitchen and started getting out pots and pans and ingredients. I loved watching him cook. He was just so good at it. I really needed him to teach me.

"Can you teach me how to cook?" I asked. "I don't want to be ordering takeout every time you're away."

"Come here and I'll show you," Harry said, smiling. I got up from my seat and walked over to him. He had me stand in front of him and he wrapped his arms around me, directing my movements so I could cook. In the middle of cooking, Elizabeth woke up crying. I knew it was dinnertime for her, so I went upstairs to feed her. After I did I brought her down in her seat and set her on the dinner table.