Chapter 39

Harry's POV:

"Babe, we're going to be late for dinner with my family!" Sara shouted from downstairs. She'd been stressed out all morning, running around the house. I was getting Elizabeth dressed in the nursery.

"Elizabeth, don't be scared of how stressed your mum is. She loves you," I whispered to my daughter. I grabbed the baby bag and went downstairs. I found Sara waiting by the door, looking beautiful in a burgundy dress, a creme colored cardigan, and brown ankle boots.

"Baby, you've got to relax," I said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't want to be late," Sara replied.

"We won't be. Let's get going, yeah?"

Sara nodded and we left the house. She buckled Elizabeth into her seat and got into the passenger seat.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I said with a smile. I'd never celebrated Thanksgiving until I started dating Sara. It wasn't a British holiday, but the Patterson family went all out, and it was important to Sara. Therefore, it was important to me.

Sara returned the smile and said, "Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too."

I reached over and turned on the radio. What Makes You Beautiful was playing and Sara busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You sound like a baby," she replied, still laughing.

"I was 17!" I protested. "You know you loved my 'baby' sounding 17 year old voice."

"I did, you're right," she admitted.

"Shh, it's my solo," I teased, turning up the radio. I started to sing along and Sara was still laughing. She took out her phone and started filming me as I sang.

"That just went onto Snapchat," she said.

"Oh, geez," I groaned. "I don't understand Snapchat."

"What's not to understand?"

"The point of it?"

Sara laughed and said, "I don't either, but I love it." I shook my head and sighed. The song in the radio changed to one of Sara's favorites. I knew it was her favorite because she started dancing in her seat.

"Do you like this song, baby?" I teased.

"Just a little," Sara retorted with a smile.

Eventually, we made it to Sara's parents' house. I helped Sara out of the car and carried Elizabeth in after unbuckling her. We didn't even knock on the door before entering the house. As we stepped inside, my nostrils were filled with the smell of turkey.

"Hello!" Sara called. "Anybody home?"

"In the kitchen!" Laura called back. Sara and I walked to the kitchen and saw Allie and Laura dancing around each other to cook the food.

"Where are Dad and Will?" Sara asked, giving her mum a kiss.

"Your dad is dropping Will off at his girlfriend's for dinner," Laura answered. She didn't sound pleased with that.

"You're okay with that?" Sara inquired.

"Will is 18 and can legally do what he wants."

"He's obsessed with Emily," Allie chimed in as she put the cranberry sauce into a pot and then onto the stove. Sara frowned. As much as I didn't like Will, it was still upsetting that he would choose to spend Thanksgiving with his girlfriend instead of his family.