Chapter 37

A/N:

That picture will make sense later don't worry

Sara's POV:

Halloween came around and I went all out. I had Harry outside putting up decorations for hours while I shopped for costumes. I decided on Elizabeth as the Great Pumpkin, Harry as Charlie Brown, and myself as Lucy.

Harry came inside after he'd finished decorating outside and sat on the couch.

"Do we have to go trick or treating with your family?" Harry whined.

"Yes," I answered simply. Harry groaned and I leaned down to kiss his lips.

"Our costumes are super cute," I added.

"Who am I going as again?" Harry asked.

"Charlie Brown."

Harry looked at me funny. "You want me to go as a little bald child who can't proper kick a football?"

"We're all going as Charlie Brown characters, babe. You'll look great."

Harry shook his head and said, "The things I do for you."

I laughed and kissed him again.

"I've got the bridesmaid dress appointment tomorrow, so I'll be out for a few hours," I reminded Harry. He nodded and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get into my costume," he replied as if it were obvious. I smiled and went up to the nursery to get Elizabeth dressed. I put her into her pumpkin costume and smiled. She looked adorable. Harry walked in wearing his costume.

"You look great," I said, turning to face him.

"Thank you. Elizabeth looks adorable," Harry replied.

"I'm going to go get into my costume," I announced, giving Elizabeth to Harry. I gave him a kiss before I walked out of the nursery and into the bedroom. I got into my Lucy costume and walked back into the nursery.

"You look good," Harry said, laughing.

"Thank you," I replied. Harry made us fettuccine Alfredo for dinner. I told Harry that I'd straighten his hair if he got anything on his costume. He ate very carefully.

After dinner, Harry and I took Elizabeth to my parents' house to trick or treat with them.

"When do we leave for New York again?" I asked Harry.

"Um, I'm pretty sure that it's on the eighth," he replied, his eyes never leaving the road.

"I'm so excited," I gushed. "We haven't been to New York together in a while."

"I can't wait to show Elizabeth all of our spots."

"She's going to be two months old, babe. She won't remember."

Harry shrugged. "Still, I'm excited."

He reached across and laced our fingers. I smiled at him and saw his perfect lips turn up into a grin. God, he was beautiful. His dimples were pierced into his cheeks and his emerald eyes were shining.