Chapter 45

Sara's POV:

Harry and I left for Nassau two days after the wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. We were completely off the radar and I didn't have to worry about any paps taking photos of us. Elizabeth loved the ocean and she looked adorable in her swimsuit, sunglasses, and hat.

I was starting to show already but I didn't try to hide it; instead, I flaunted my growing bump. Harry was ecstatic that I was already showing.

"We get to find out the gender when we get back," he said excitedly.

"Then we can finally announce to everyone that we're having another baby," I replied, placing a hand on my bump. Harry leaned down to kiss it and I smiled.

"So how are we going to get everyone together?" I asked. "Like, what's the decoy?"

"Hmm, how about we just invite everyone over for dinner? Then we'll put a copy of the sonogram under each plate and open a box of balloons to reveal the gender?" Harry suggested.

"That sounds perfect."

A week later Harry and I were back in Los Angeles, sitting in the doctor's office.

"Would you like to know the sex?" Dr. Lawson asked as I rolled my t-shirt up and laid back in the chair.

"We're doing a gender reveal party, actually, so could you write it down on a piece of paper?" I asked. "And could you print us out a sonogram?"

"Absolutely," she replied before turning on the ultrasound machine. She put the gel on my stomach and swirled the wand around. Our baby appeared on the screen and his/her heartbeat filled the room. Dr. Lawson stopped momentarily to write something down.

"Everything looks great with your baby," she said. She handed me a sonogram and a piece of paper. I folded it carefully and put it in my pocket. After the appointment, Harry and I went to the party supply store to order the box of balloons for dinner that night. Then we got copies made of the sonogram.

"So, if we end up with another girl, we're naming her Darcy, right?" Harry asked on the ride home.

"Yes," I replied. "If it's a boy, what about Matthew Edward?"

"I love it," he said. "What do you think of Darcy Grace?"

"That name is absolutely perfect."

Harry and I would soon find out if we were having a Darcy or a Matthew. I secretly hoped for a girl because she could wear Elizabeth's clothes that she's outgrown and we could save some money. Harry really wanted a son, but we ultimately just wanted a happy and healthy baby.

When we got home, Madison was sitting on the couch with Elizabeth in her lap, sound asleep.

"Hey, you two. When do the balloons get here?" Madison asked.

"They're supposed to be here about ten minutes before everyone starts arriving," I answered, picking up Elizabeth and kissing her head.

"I want you to have a little girl again," she confessed.

"So do I," I said, laughing. "We'd certainly save a lot on clothes."

"I want a son to play football with and to teach how to be a man," Harry interjected from the dining table. I laughed and shook my head. I went into the kitchen to help set the table for dinner. We were eating in the formal dining room, purely because it had enough space for everyone.

"Do you have the copies of the sonogram?" I asked Harry.

"I put the envelope on the counter," he replied. I walked over to the counter and picked up the envelope. I pulled out a picture and showed it to a now-awake Elizabeth.