Chapter 33

Sara's POV:

The next few weeks were fairly uneventful. Harry took Elizabeth and I with when he went to the Late Late Show. We sat in the front row of the studio and watched as James interviewed Harry.

"So, Harry, you've had a pretty busy year," James said. "You've had a baby and you're engaged now."

Everyone in the audience cheered and Harry cracked a smile, his dimples poking holes in his cheeks.

"Congratulations, Harry. How does it feel to be a dad?" James asked.

"Thank you. It's amazing. Elizabeth is beautiful and she sleeps a lot, which is great because she's easy to take care of. It also helps to have Sara there with me," Harry said.

"How's she doing with Elizabeth?"

"She just has this...sense. Like, she knows when Elizabeth is awake even before she starts to cry. She knows exactly why Elizabeth is crying and immediately fixes the problem. She's absolutely incredible."

"Let's talk about your proposal," James diverted. "Now I've heard a rumor that you wrote Sara a song, rented out a theater, got her family to come, and sang her the song. And then proposed."

"I did, yeah. I took her to her favorite restaurant for dinner. When we got to the theater, she was so confused. Sara knew something was going on but no one told her anything which I was grateful for. When I was singing, there was this slideshow behind me with pictures and videos of her or the both of us from the last three years," Harry confessed, his full lips turning up into a smile.

"She's a lucky girl," James said.

Harry shook his head. "No, I'm the lucky one."

The crowd erupted into a chorus of "awws." Harry laughed and locked eyes with me, causing me to smile.

James followed Harry's gaze, saw me and said, "Speak of the devil. Sara, how are you?"

I laughed and waved. The cameras panned to me and I smiled. Elizabeth was in my lap sleeping.

"You've set the bar for proposals very high, Harry," James teased. "Girls are going to demand a song and a theater and a baby and a slideshow and to have you proposing to them."

Harry laughed and shook his head. "I think my fiancé might have something to say about that last one."

The audience laughed. I shook my head and smiled. The interview went on and Harry talked about the movie. Once the taping was done, I walked up to Harry with Elizabeth in my arms.

"Hello my love," Harry said, giving me a kiss. He took Elizabeth from me and peppered her cheeks with kisses.

"Hi," I replied.

James walked up to us and gave me a hug.

"I can't tell you how excited I was when I got your save the date card in the mail," James said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course! I'm excited to see this one finally settling down," he said, motioning to Harry. His face lit up when he saw Elizabeth. "So this is the famous Elizabeth! She's beautiful."

"Thank you," Harry said, smiling proudly. He handed Elizabeth to James.

"She looks just like Sara, only she's got your eyes, Harry," James remarked.

"We get that a lot," I replied, smiling. Some fans were calling Harry over to take pictures with them. He walked over to them, leaving James and I alone.