Chapter Three Pt.1 *smut*

Derek walked into the bedroom, quietly closing the door, not wanting to wake the sleeping Stiles. He was only wearing his underwear, which made Derek blush. Stiles was on his back, allowing Derek to view the scar that had many stitches.

He slipped his shirt off, heading into the bathroom and placing it into the laundry bag. He went back into the bedroom and slowly climbed onto the bed, being very careful not to wake Stiles. He wasn't sure if the stitches were hurting Stiles or not, but he wanted to make sure he wasn't feeling any pain.

He softly placed a hand on the scar and closed his eyes. Black veins started from his palm and went up his arm, making Derek to clap his jaw tightly. Stiles slowly opened his eyes, not understanding why he felt so different. "What are you doing?"

"I wasn't sure if you were feeling pain or not so I wanted to take it away from you," Derek said, sighing and laying on his back next to Stiles.

Stiles turned to his side, putting an arm over Derek. "I don't want you to do that if it causes you to feel pain. You shouldn't feel this pain because it isn't happening to you."

"I know but I just don't-"

"I'll be fine, Derek," Stiles said. "Take a nap with me?"

"I will, just give me a second. Alan just got here and I want to make sure he's alright. The twins just got fed and now they are taking a nap," Derek said, causing Stiles to nod slowly. Derek got up and pulled a shirt on.

Once he walked out of the room, Erica stepped out of the twin's nursery. "I can leave if you want?"

"No no, stay! I might try and have some sexy time with Stiles so I'd appreciate if you could watch them till we're done," Derek said, rolling his eyes at the look she gave him.

"Have fun!" She said, earning a bigger eye roll as Derek went downstairs.

"Alan?" Derek called, turning the corner to go down into the basement. There was shuffling noises but they stopped once Derek reached the bottom of the stairs. Alan stood with his arms to his side. "All settled?"

"Ah, yes. Thank you, I'll be going into my room now..." Alan said, walking into the spare bedroom. Derek thought it was odd, but he didn't look too deep into it. He shrugged it off and went back upstairs, locking the door before going back upstairs into his bedroom. He stopped in his tracks.

Stiles was naked. Fully naked. He laid there on his stomach with his legs spread, causing Derek to have a straight-on view of his hole. Right away Derek's dick twitched, beginning to get hard. "Whatcha doing?"

"I heard you out there," Stiles said, looking back at Derek with a smirk. He slowly raised his hips, holding his ass in the air with his knees.

"How'd you hear that?" Derek asked. He could not take his eyes off Stiles' hole. He slowly reached for his shirt, lifting it over his head and reached for his pants.

"I'm a werewolf as well Derek, remember?" Stiles said, swaying his ass side to side slowly.

"Oh yeah..." Derek said, licking his lips. It seemed like his jeans couldn't come off fast enough. His boner stuck out, pressing against the zipper which caused it to be that much harder to get them off. He finally got it and they fell to the ground, freeing his massive hard-on.

"Whatcha gonna do?" Stiles said, smirking. Derek slowly approached the bed, crawling onto it and became face to face with Stiles' ass. He bit the left cheek and licked the right, causing Stiles to chuckle.

"You sure you're up for this?" Derek asked, running a finger from to the top of his crack to his hole, where he slowly made little circles around.

Stiles reached down, pushing his boner back, almost hitting Derek's chin as he was so close to his ass. "Does it look like I'm up for it?"

Derek chuckled, taking Stiles' dick into his mouth once before letting it fall back to where it was. "I meant, are you feeling well enough for sex?"

"Derek, if I wasn't do you think I'll be teasing you like this?" Stiles asked. "You know, don't answer that. Yes I'm fine. Just give me that tongue of yours."

Derek smirked, leaning forward and finally connecting his mouth to Stiles' hole, causing Stiles to squirm. Once the taste of Stiles was on Derek's tongue, the lust took over and he ate Stiles out like he has never done before.

Stiles' hips fell, causing Derek to have to pull his cheeks apart, but he didn't mind. Stiles couldn't hold back the moans, Derek was fucking him with his tongue so good he could barely breathe.

Derek reached down and started jerking himself off, not wanting to take his mouth off Stiles' ass but needing something to be done with his dick. Derek pulled back, slapping his ass. "Fuck, pregnancy was great to you. Your ass is so much juicier."

Stiles chuckled, arching his back so his ass went into the air. Derek went back in, squeezing his cheeks as he ate him out. Stiles all of a sudden turned around, grabbed ahold of Derek's shoulders, and pulled. Derek crawled up his body, kissing the scar then licking all the way up and when he got to his neck, sucked on it hard. "Hey hey, no hickeys please."

"Shhh," Derek said, licking the place where he sucked before pressing his lips onto Stiles'. "You're so hot."

"So are you," Stiles said, wrapping his legs around Derek's waist and twisting his body. Derek allowed his to flip them over, causing Stiles to be on top. "You think you gave me enough lube?"

Derek smirked and nodded, watching as Stiles reached back and grabbed his dick. He lined it up and slowly lowered himself, watching as Derek watched him in awe. Once he was all the way down, Derek looked up at him with an excited expression on his face. "Do it again."

Stiles sat up, Derek's dick popping out. Derek grabbed it and lined it up, allowing Stiles to lower himself enough for it to stay and let go so he could watch.

To be continued.... PROMISE!