Chapter Sixteen *smut*

Derek placed a kiss on Stiles' lips before getting up and spreading Stiles' legs. "My turn." Using Stiles' cum already on his hole, Derek lined his cock up and pushed in, automatically going fully in. Stiles gasped and placed his hands on Derek's torso, digging his nails in.

"I didn't do that to you!" Stiles moaned, biting his lips from the feeling of Derek being inside him. Derek smirked and started to thrust at a pace that he wouldn't have dared to do to Derek.

"But you can take it, that's the difference," Derek said, grabbing his legs and pushed. Stiles gasped again and grabbed ahold of his ankles which was right in front of his face. "Now that you're not pregnant, I can fold you how I want."

"FUCK you," Stiles moaned, biting his lip when he realized, he just did. Derek slapped the side of Stiles' ass as he thrust harder, Stiles' cum oozing out of him.

"WAIT," Derek said, letting go of Stiles' legs which made them cling forward, but Derek pulled out and was digging for his phone so he didn't get hit. Too bad. He returned and grabbed his legs again, putting them back where they were. "I NEED to take a picture of this."

"Derek." Stiles groaned, but he only got a chuckle as Derek slide back in and aimed the camera. He took a couple photos, and then switched to video. He filmed himself thrusting into Stiles' hungry hole, and rose the camera to show Stiles face who moaned just for the video. Once Derek was done, Stiles smirked. "You happy?"

"Extremely," Derek said as he grabbed ahold of Stiles ass with both hands while he pounded into it, biting his lip. Sweat ran down his face, and he swiped an arm over his face; moving wet hair out of his face. Under his breath, he moaned, "fuck Stiles your body is so fucking hot."

"You too baby," Stiles moaned as he hugged his ankles tighter, making Derek moan more because it caused his ass to get tighter. Derek grabbed Stiles' legs, spread them, and laid down. He sucked a hickey on Stiles' neck, and kissed it lovingly before connecting their lips as he released inside Stiles. Derek thrust a couple more times before pulling out, and collapsed onto the bed beside him; cum oozing out both of their asses. Derek let out a chuckled, and put his hands on his forehead.

"I can't believe you just fucked me," Derek said, smiling wide. Stiles turned and laid on his side, smiling at Derek.

"And it was great." He placed a peck on his lips before getting up and heading to the bathroom. "Let's take a shower."

"Gladly, more time I can look at your naked body," Derek said smirking as he got up and followed. Stiles turned on the water and stepped in, followed by Derek. Derek pressed Stiles face-first against the wall, pressing his body on his. Derek leaned down and placed a heated kiss on Stiles' neck, but not enough to leave another hickey.

Stiles arched his neck and smiled as he felt Derek's member getting hard again against his ass. Stiles reached down, and lined Derek's dick up with his ass and pushed back, letting it slip in.

Derek continued to make out with Stiles' neck as Stiles started to grind back on his dick, getting it back to full erection. Cum ran down his inner thigh, getting caught by the water at his ankles. Stiles let out a moan as Derek started to thrust against his grinds. Derek grabbed his face and kissed him, heating up the already steamy shower.

Stiles backed up, causing the two of them to go through the stream of water to the other side of the shower, under the shower head. Stiles reached up and redirected the stream so it wasn't trying to drown them, and then started to grind back on Derek's dick.

Derek held his hips forward and let Stiles grind his ass back, absolutely loving it. "Turn around."

Stiles nodded, stepped forward and turned. Derek grabbed his hips and pulled up, and Stiles jumped. He put his legs on either side of Derek on the wall, and Derek held him in the arm as he reentered him. Derek thrust fast, making Stiles practically scream and almost fall from the sensation running through his body.

Derek let out a howl as he finished inside his mate for the second time, making Stiles slap a hand over his mouth. "You don't want the pack to come, do you?"

Derek shook his head and let Stiles down, licking his hand to make him take it off his mouth. Stiles grabbed ahold of his waist and spun him around, getting on his knees. Derek bit his lip as Stiles spread his cheeks, and leaned in. Derek let out a moan as Stiles age him out, causing floods of pleasure to go throughout his body. "Why didn't I allow you to do this sooner?"

Stiles moaned on Derek's hole, making vibrations to run up Derek's spin, causing moans to come out uncontrollably. Stiles reached up and grabbed ahold of Derek's once again hard member, stroking it as he ate Derek out harder.

"Guys..." Isaac said, standing in the bathroom door looking through the glass door of the shower. He dropped his phone and couldn't look away from what he was seeing. Stiles shot up, and Derek flung himself around, putting his arms up.

"ISAAC!? What are you doing here?!" Derek asked, stepping in front of Stiles.

"Well, I tried to call both of you, but I can see you were busy... um, I have a door. I found a metal one that would fit the door hole-I mean frame," Isaac said, shaking his head in disappointment in himself. "Why do I always seem to walk into things I can't unsee."

Derek opened the shower door and rushed up to Isaac, placing his hands on his shoulders firmly. "Listen to me. You cannot tell anyone what you just saw."

"You're... Touching me, and you're naked," Isaac said. Derek shook him.

"Isaac pay attention! Promise me, you won't tell ANYONE," Derek said, looking him straight in his eyes.

"I promise. But Erica's here too..." Isaac said, and Erica rounded the corner with her phone out.

"And I got a nice little picture of Derek rolling his head back in pleasure from being eaten out by his bottom," Erica said, smirking. Derek grabbed the phone and shattered it with one hand. "Hey! I was going to delete it! It was supposed to be a joke! You owe me a new phone!"

"Get out," Derek growled, and they both nodded and left. Derek turned back to Stiles and took a deep breath. "I shouldn't have allowed you to do that."