Chapter Four

I know I'm late on this topic but I really wanted to do something for it... So here it is!! [I'm not gonna tell you in my author's note, you'll have to read ;)] Enjoy!

Derek and Stiles laid on the bed, Stiles freshly showered and cuddled up to Derek's side. Derek's phone dinged, causing them both to jump. Derek reached for it but Stiles rolled on top of him and grabbed it before Derek could. "What is it?"

"It's a calendar reminder... The total solar eclipse is next week," Stiles said, looking at Derek. "I'm guessing that's not good."

Derek swore under his breath as he got up, putting his jeans on. He rushed downstairs and met Alan in the kitchen, where he was strangely looking into the fridge. "Alan, we have a problem."

Alan didn't respond at first, but when Derek said his name again he stood up straight and turned around. "Hi, Derek. What can I help you with?"

"There's a total solar eclipse next week, do you know of a place that has enough cages to contain all of us? The last eclipse I used the chambers under my house, but obviously that's not an option anymore," Derek said, raising an eyebrow at how strange Alan was acting.

"Ah, yes, the solar eclipse. An interesting part of nature isn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so. Anyway, do you know a place?" Derek asked again, getting annoyed that Alan didn't answer his question the first time.

"Let me get back you on that, I'll have to look," Alan said, smiling. Derek nodded and went back upstairs, walking into the nursery where Erica was sitting in the rocking chair on her phone. The twins were asleep in the cribs and they couldn't be more adorable.

"Hey, how was sexy time with Stiles?" Erica smirked, Derek just rolled his eyes and ignored her question.

"There's an eclipse next week and we need to figure out how to deal with it. This is Stiles', Allison's, and Scott's first eclipse as a werewolf and as you know, they are nothing like a full moon. I have Alan looking for places that will be able to hold all of us," Derek said, walking up to the two cribs, looking at his creations.

"Have you noticed something has been a little off about Alan?" Erica asked, getting up and walking to Derek side.

"I know what you mean, he has been acting a little strange. But it just might be because he just got down completing a very stressful surgery. I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye on him, but for now we need to focus on the eclipse," Derek said, tightening his jaw. "You wouldn't happen to know somewhere that has six cages that are durable enough to hold six werewolves on the strongest moon transformation ever would you?"

••••••

"Are you sure you're ok with handling a gun mom?" Scott asked behind the bars of his cell. Erica found a place with multiple strong bared cells that Derek found perfect for the solar eclipse that is about thirty minutes away from starting. Derek and Stiles were facing each other on the floor, holding hands between the bars. Derek was trying to calm Stiles down.

"I'll be fine Scott, they aren't actual bullets. They'll just knock you out really fast, correct?" Melissa asked, more to Derek than to Scott. Derek nodded, which caused Melissa to let out a sigh of relief.

"Then I'll be fine," Melissa said, putting the gun in the gun holder on her belt before picking up Scarlett. "You sure you want them here Derek?"

"It'll be fine. Stiles and I won't hurt them, and everyone else is part of my pack. Even in full transformation, they won't do anything to our offspring," Derek said, nodding at Stiles. Stiles nodded back.

"Stiles..." John said, walking up to his son's cell. Stiles turned his head, letting go of Derek's hand and standing up. He walked up to his father, grabbing his hands.