Chapter Tweleve Pt. 2

Hey guys. I decided to make this a part two for the last chapter because I liked the ending and I didn't want to continue this chapter, but it wasn't at a good word count. Chapter Thirteen will be coming soon I promise.

The twins screamed as Stiles stumbled back, grabbing the sword that was in his stomach. The figure launched at Stiles, and before Stiles could realize what he was doing, he pulled the sword from his stomach and swung, causing two thuds to sound out; one of them coming for the figure's body hitting the ground. One coming from its head. Stiles dropped the sword as Derek ran down the stairs. He ran to the twins and picked them up, trying his hardest to make them stop screaming. "It's ok... You're ok... Daddy is here... Stiles can I get some help..."

"Derek..." Stiles said weakly, turning towards Derek. He was lightheaded, feeling like he could pass out any second. There was an excessive amount blood dripping onto the floor from underneath Stiles' read hoodie. It took Derek a second to comprehend what happened, and he set the twins down and caught Stiles just in time before he hit the floor.

"No no no, baby it's ok," Derek said, placing Stiles carefully on the floor before ripping off the red sweatshirt to expose Stiles' bare torso. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Baby stay with me..."

"Derek..." Stiles said again, weaker than before. It seemed like there was a river of blood coming out of the four-inch slot in Stiles' stomach. "Take care of them..."

"No. Don't say that. Don't you dare say that" Derek said, tears falling freely from his cheeks. He placed his palm on the wound and took a deep breath in, causing black veins to run up his arm. Stiles let out a gasp as the pain rushed out of his body, leaving him feeling numb. Derek opened his eyes as the black veins went across his face. Derek looked down at the still bleeding wound. "See? You're fine. No-no more pain..."

"Tell my father," Stiles said, starting to shiver. His voice was dry, sounding like he was forcing it.

"Shhh," Derek said, leaning down and kissing him. "You'll be ok baby. You'll be ok." Derek said as he pulled his phone out and called Melissa. "Melissa get to my house now. Stiles was stabbed. There's no time to explain. Get. Here."

"Tell him I love him..." Stiles said, not seeming to notice that Derek was talking. "I love you so much..." Tears streamed from his face, filling his ears and creating a puddle on either side of his head. Derek shook his head.

"No baby, stay with me. You'll be ok," Derek said. The twins started to scream and Derek closed his eyes and tilted his head, not wanting Stiles to see how much he was crying but there was no use. "Everything will be ok."

"I love-" Stiles started, but was cut off by a slight inhale of air before there was no more sound. No sound of breathing. No sound of a heart beating. No movement.

"Stiles- Baby- Stiles wake up," Derek said, slapping his cheeks softly. Derek pulled Stiles close to his chest, hugging him tightly. "Baby come back to me... Baby..."

He started rocking back and forth as the twins continued screaming. He felt his heartbreak, and his body jerked forward and he let out a roar. A really loud roar, the loudest he has ever done. It made the house shake, and dust from the ceiling fell onto them.

Derek slowly stopped roaring, and he looked towards the door. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Erica, Isaac, Scott, and Allison were all running towards the door. Melissa pulled up in her car, not bothering to turn it off. Everything went black.