Chapter Three Pt.2 *smut*

Part two of sexy time! Enjoy!

P.S. So this chapter is going to be really short! Why? Because I have something planned for Chapter Four which has already been written and is going to be uploaded right after this! So that's why I made it chapter three part 2! Because it's not long enough to be a chapter on its own but I wanted to finish the smut. So this was just finishing up what was started in chapter three part 1! Enjoy!

Stiles slowly grinding his hips as he slowly lifted himself up and dropped himself down on Derek's dick. Derek watched in awe as his mate rode him like he hasn't in a while, which he hasn't. It felt so good to be back inside Stiles, it just felt right.

Stiles leaned in and placed a slow, passionate kiss on Derek's lips. The kiss made more of a lust cloud Derek's in eyes, and he got even harder if that was possible. Derek flipped them over and started to thrust hard and strong into Stiles, causing Stiles to gasp and moan as he threw his arms and legs tightly around Derek's warm body. He started dipping his nails into Derek's flesh as he tried to hold in loud moans in.

Derek could feel himself getting close, and he knew Stiles could tell because he tightened his grip with his legs, not allowing Derek to go anywhere. "I'm getting close."

"Fill me," Stiles said, moaning out as he squeezed Derek's skin, feeling him tense up. Derek let out a moan as he filled Stiles up, causing some of his seed to leak onto the sheets. Stiles let go of his grasp on Derek and allowed his limbs to fall to his sides.

They both laid there out of breath, Derek on top of Stiles still inside him. Derek smirked a little, "I can already tell you scratched the hell out of my back. I can feel it."

Stiles giggled a little, "sorry."

Derek chucked and locked his lips with Stiles', slowly thrusting his hips, causing them to quietly moan in their kiss. "Let's just lay down for a little, yeah?"

Stiles nodded and took a deep breath as Derek pulled out of him, causing cum to gush out of him. "I might want to take a shower first."

Derek chuckled and helped him up, giving him a kiss before smacking his ass while he walked to the bathroom. Derek watched as he walked in, admiring Stiles' ass.