Chapter Eighteen

There was a huge pounding sound from upstairs that scared all five of them and caused the babies to start crying. Ericka and Isaac run upstairs, growls escaping their throats as warnings to the others. Derek and Stiles met glances, and they placed the kids in the carriers. Stiles took a deep breath, trying to sound calm. "Rosemary, honey, I'm going to need you to stay down here with the twins ok? Just stay down here and be quiet and if anything happens, I want you to scream. As loud as you can. But only if something-" Derek nudged Stiles. "-someone comes down here that was not in this room five seconds ago, ok? The only other people who can come down here is the sheriff. You know what he looks like don't you?"

Rosemary nodded, her blonde curls bouncing around her face. "I promise to keep your babies safe."

"Thank you," Stiles said, looking at Derek one last time before running upstairs. When they got to the living room, what they saw made Stiles' wolf take over immediately. The alpha pack was fighting Isaac and Ericka, but they were missing one person; Deucalion. The pair was fighting their hardest to hold the four of them back, but they were failing. Derek sprung into action and attacked Ennis before his claws tore into Ericka's throat. 

Stiles bent backward just in time to miss Kali's kick attack, and he punched her in her face with a fist full of claws, blood splashing everywhere. "You need to get a fucking pedicure. Remind me to make you an appointment."

"Shut it," she growled, flinging her leg in the air, aiming for Stiles' head. Stiles dodged it and slashed down on her foot, cutting her big toe off. She let out a scream. 

Rosemary was downstairs sitting in between the two car seats, rocking them both and trying to calm them down. "Shhh, babies please be quiet... There are bad people upstairs you need to be quiet..." The basement door opened and she looked up to see Derek come down the stairs. He was wearing a different shirt but she didn't think anything of it. She couldn't hear anything upstairs, so she figured they got rid of whatever it was. She stood up, smiling at Derek. "I told you I'd keep them safe."

"Yes, thank you," his voice was a little different than how he spoke to her before. "I need to get them out of here."

"Of course," Rosemary said, allowing Derek to pick up the two car seats. "What was happening up there?"

"None of your concern," Derek said, his voice seeming to change. He put down the car seats and swung, knocking Rosemary out. He picked the car seats up once again and smirked. "Thank you for watching the kids for me."

Derek was thrown back, breaking Stiles' dad's flat screen TV. He got up just in time for Ennis to throw a clawed punch, striking him right in the face and sending blood flying. "Babe!" Stiles yelled after sending Kali flying backward, getting knocked out. Stiles screamed as he ran to Ennis, jumping on his back and biting down on his shoulder. Ennis let out a roar of pain but Stiles didn't show any mercy. By one swipe of a razor-sharp claw, Stiles cut Ennis' throat open and blood poured out. Stiles stayed on the giant until his legs gave out. Stiles fell with Ennis, but when his feet came into contact with the ground he stood up, Ennis' dead body in between his legs. "No one fucks up my baby's face."

Derek looked up at Stiles, and he knew at that very second that he was going to fuck the shit out of him tonight if all goes well. He stood up and gave Stiles a passionate kiss before Erica was sent flying, hitting both of them and sending the three of them falling toward the ground. The twins have merged together to create one giant monster, bigger than Ennis. 

"Not this shit again," Erica groaned, getting up and moving bloody hair out of her face. Isaac attacked first, getting thrown out of the window onto the front yard. The beast turned towards the three of them, and before it moved an arrow came from the window and went into the shoulder of the combined twins. Allison, Scott, and Isaac came into the house; Allison already having another arrow loaded.

The monster roared and launched for Allison, and that's when Allison felt it. The strength of the two twin's thoughts was so overwhelmingly powerful that even with Alan's training she couldn't stop them from entering her mind. In seconds, she dropped the bow and arrow and fell to the ground screaming. "Allison?!" Stiles yelled.

"GET. OUT OF. MY. HEAD!" She screamed and the beast stopped in its tracks and put its monstrous hands on its head and let out an earthquaking roar. Allison screamed so high pitched that everyone in the room had to cover their ears and the beast seemed to lose its balance and fell to its knees. "GET OUT!"

The twins separated and both screamed in agony, blood pooling from their hands as they tried to create an air-tight suction cups with their hands around their ears, trying so hard to stop hearing Allison's voice that was inside their brain. The twins then fell motionless on the ground, and everything went silent. Allison stopped screaming, and they all lowered their hands. 

"What the... What was that?!" Erica said, wiping the blood from her mouth away. Scott lowered himself, but careful not to touch Allison just in case she didn't want to be touched. Stiles and Derek made eye contact, and Stiles' stomach fell.

"The kids..."