Chapter Twenty

Stiles' roar rang through Derek's head like an alarm, and he knew exactly where he was. He changed the direction, causing the rest of the pack to follow suit. They showed up outside an abandoned building in the middle of the woods, the old hide out for the Alpha Pack.

Derek kicked himself for not guessing this location first, and he mentally told Allison to tell the pack to spilt up and go to different exits. He didn't want to say anything because he knew Deucalion knew he was here, the last thing he needed was to have him knowing their plan. Derek was left alone, standing with his hands tightly fisted as he took a few deep breaths.

He needed to be rational about his moves, he didn't smell the twins here so he can't just go in and kill Deucalion; he needs answers. Derek let his wolf slowly take over, but stopped it before he completely formed into a wolf. His beastlike figure casted an enormous shadow on the warehouse door. On my signal. Do not enter before I give it. Tell the others.

Got it. Allison's voice echoed through his head, and he reached for the door with a claw filled hand. The door slide open with ease as if it was just freshly oiled. There was no initial attack, no sound, no nothing. This all seemed too... Easy.

He slowly entered the abnormally dark room, the only light that entered was from the wide open door, but it seemed like the darkness threatened to swallow every drop of light. Derek sniffed the air, coming up short but there was no doubt in his mind that Stiles was here. The door slammed shut behind him, and darkness took over.

Even with his wolf vision, he couldn't make anything out in the darkness. Derek, why are you just standing there? Stiles is right there. Allison's voice seemed like a whisper in his head, he could barely hear a thing over the intensity of the silence.

Allison looked down from the skylight at Derek just standing there at the door as Stiles laid on the ground not even ten feet away in a pool of blood from what looked like a self inflicted wound. Derek what is wrong? No response. Guys, Derek is acting strange. He's acting like he can't see Stiles. Stand by, we may have to act.

Oh no, do you think they're under the messengers spell again? Ericka's voice echoed through Allison's head. The one that made them not able to see each other?

I'm not sure, Allison thought, just be on guard and keep your minds clear. Allison glanced back down at Derek, who was looking around hopelessly. She really hoped that it wasn't that...

Hello Allison, a voice echoed through her head, which made her step back. Come to join the party?

Get out of my head. Allison thought, and started putting up mental blocks like Alan taught her.

Uh uh uh, the voice echoed, a smirk noticeable even through the mental connection. I'm gonna have some fun with you.

Allison squeezed her eyes shut, trying her hardest to finish the block, but Deucalion was already in. Next thing she knew she was flung down through the sunlight and landed on the warehouse concrete.

A scream that sounded like Allison ran through Derek's head, which made him spin around in the direction he thought it was coming from. "ALLISON?!"

No response. Allison are you ok?! ... Answer me Allison ... ALLISON. An arrow zipped through the air and entered his right shoulder, sending pain through his body. He let out a loud roar as another arrow launched into his left leg. Derek tried to see where the arrows were coming from, but all he could see was darkness. One more arrow pierced the center of his back, and he fell to his knees.

The rest of the pack moved in, but all they saw was Stiles on the ground, Allison with her bow and arrow, and Derek on his knees. "ALLISON STOP!" Scott yelled, rushing to her.

Allison turned and sent an arrow right through his skull without blinking, causing him to fall motionless. Ericka let her wolf take over and she launched at Allison. She knocked Allison down and she hit her head, passing out. Ericka stood up, rushing to Scott's side to see if he was ok. "Dead..."

"Stiles..." Isaac said, running to Stiles, checking his pulse. "He's still alive, just knocked out." He looked at the unconscious Allison. "What happened to her?"

"I don't know..." Ericka said, looking at Derek who stood on his knees, emotionless. "Derek, are you ok?"

Derek started to see light, and the next thing he knew he was in the room with Ericka, Isaac, Stiles on the ground in a pool of blood, Scott right along with him, and Allison knocked out. "What happened?!"

He reached up and tore the arrow out of his shoulder, which made him flitch in pain. "Wait no, don't do that!" Ericka said, but Derek put a hand up. He reached for the one in his thigh, and yanked. He stood up and limped to Stiles, one arrow still pierced in his back.

"Stiles... Are you ok?" He said weakly, half hoping he would get an answer. He fell to his knees in front of him and weakly pulled Stiles into his arms. "Stiles wake up please."

"Oh, he will," Deucalion said, stepping out of the shadows. Ericka and Isaac were about to pounce but they were swallowed into darkness.

Derek was too weak to react, he just growled low. "Stay away from him."

"Derek. Derek Derek Derek. You shouldn't be telling me to stay away from Stiles, it should be me telling you to stay away from him," he said smirking. Stiles flinched and opened his eyes. Derek looked down, grateful that Stiles was waking up.

Stiles shoved Derek to the side and stood, pain running through his body but it didn't stop his legs from standing up straight. A tear ran down his cheek as he stared emotionless at Derek. "Stiles?"

"Stiles, kill your pack." Deucalion said. Stiles' wolf took over and he disappeared from where he stood. Ericka looked around, completely in darkness. This didn't make sense, it is during the day and the warehouse was full of windows.

Stiles appeared, seeming to glow with a eerie hue. "Stiles, what is going on?" Stiles' eyes glew green, which sent a chill down Ericka's spin. Another single tear fell down his cheek as he walked forward and slashed her throat with his claws. "S-Stiles..." Ericka fell to the ground, and Stiles disappeared.

Isaac stood in one spot, his wolf completely taken over. Once Stiles started to appear, Isaac launched and they fell to the ground. When Isaac realized that it was Stiles, he stopped attacking. Pain ran through his body as he felt knives in his torso. He looked down and saw that Stiles' claws had dug into his skin, deep. "Oh my god Stiles... I'm so sorry... I know you didn't mean it..." his voice getting weaker as blood spilled onto Stiles' shirt. "Please don't blame... yourself..."

A tear ran down Stiles' cheek and flooded his ear as Isaac's full body weight fell ontop of him as the life escaped his body.

Derek watched as his pack was executed by Stiles, but he couldn't do anything. His body wouldn't move, he didn't have enough strength to get up. He was bleeding out, losing too much blood. "stiles..." he let out, his voice barely leaving his lips. His face fell, and it took all his strength just to stay alive.

Stiles walked up to Derek, rage filling him but he had no control. He stood there, blood dripping onto the floor at his feet as he waited for his next demand. Deucalion smirked and leaned forward and said two words that sent Stiles into action.

"Kill him."