Chapter Seventeen

Stiles came downstairs to see Isaac putting in a white metal door in the empty hole in the wall. The door resembled a normal door, and the outer side to it had a slice of wood covering it so those who came up to the door wouldn't be able to tell it was metal. "Where did you find this? It's beautiful."

"Uhh, that's unimportant," Isaac said with a little chuckle as it clicked in place, then going to secure the screws. "So I saw that you two were having fun."

"Yeah... Don't talk about it in front of sour wolf up there. He's quite upset that you guys saw that," Stiles said, a slit blush forming on his cheeks as he reached up and scratched the back of his neck out of nervous habit.

Isaac smirked, and said louder than his normal voice, "there's nothing for him to be ashamed of. Men should explore all types of pleasures."

Stiles nodded awkwardly and turned to Erica, "hey can we talk? Maybe downstairs?"

"Yeah of course. Isaac, none of that super hearing shit," she said as she nudged him before walking with Stiles into the basement. Stiles closed the basement door and immediately put the biggest smile on his face. "What?"

"Well, as you know, I topped Derek and it was AWESOME, I'm freaking out on how great it felt but I can't talk to him about it because he's freaking out in the bad way that you two caught us," Stiles said, slightly jumping up and down.

"I'm still upset that he shattered my phone," Erica said, but couldn't help but smile because of how adorably excited Stiles seemed. "Was it all you thought it was going to be?"

"Even better! I've always known he had a nice ass, obviously, everyone knew; well, I knew more because I've seen it and all of its naked glory. But I couldn't have imagined how great it felt to do that. And his moans. I have never been more attracted to him in my entire life, I can honestly say that." Stiles said, grinning.

Erica chuckled, "alright. Well, do you want to go back up there before Derek realizes that you're talking about this to me? I don't think he'd be happy."

"Oh I don't care, I was part of that too. I have the right to tell whoever I want," Stiles said with a sassy little fake hair flip, but still turned towards the stairs. Once they were up, Derek was helping Isaac put the door back since it seemed to have fallen off when Isaac was trying to put in the screws. "Isn't this a gorgeous door babe?"

"It is," Derek said, standing up straight and turning to them. The look on Erica's face told him all he needed to know, and he rolled his eyes at Stiles.

"Hey! Don't do that! Your eyes will get stuck back there," Stiles said, laughing as he walked forward and placed a kiss on Derek's lips.

Stiles' phone went off upstairs. He jogged up and whistled as he walked into the room. John's ringtone rang through the air and the hair on the back of his head stuck up. He reached for the phone and swiped the answer button. 

"Dad?" Stiles asked, questioning in his voice. No voice came back from the other end, just a lot of shuffling and muffled voices. Derek popped up in the doorway and Stiles turned toward him. "Dad, did you butt dial me again?"

"STILES!" John yelled, sending a chill down Stiles' spin before there was a crushing noise and the line went dead. 

Stiles froze with fear, not being able to move; the phone slipped from his hand and crashed to the ground. Derek pushed himself off the panel and darted down the stairs; Stiles on his heels. The four of them ran to John's house at a fast speed, even for their supernatural powers. The door was clean-off the hinges and broken glass on the floor into the house. "DAD?!" Stiles yelled at, going upstairs while Derek searched the ground floor. Stiles practically kicking down every door trying to find where either his dad or his kids were. "HAVE YOU FOUND ANYTHING?!" 

"No!" Derek yelled from downstairs, opening the basement door and saw bloody streaks lining the walls. His wolf started to take over as he slowly made his way down the staircase. He let out a low growl, and Stiles froze from upstairs and immediately turned around and ran down the stairs.

Stiles stepped passed Derek, practically throwing Derek against the wall. "None of that slow shit."

Stiles made it to the bottom of the stairs, fully wolfed out but what he saw made his wolf disappear. A blonde girl was huddled over two car seats. There was a lot of blood pooled in puddles all around and a blood trail leading out of the basement entrance.

"Um, hello?" Stiles asked, his voice cracking. He stepped forward, enough to see around her figure and saw the twins laying in each carrier. He rushed over to them, but the girl flinched and threw herself in between them. "What the fuck?!"

"Stay back!" She screamed, her body was shaking in fear.

"Look here bitch those are my kids," Stiles said, pushing her aside and picked up Crimson who started to cry.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know..." She said, stepping aside so Derek could grab Scarlett.

"Who are you?" Derek asked, holding Scarlett in a protective way.

"My name is Rosemary... I was walking past this house when I noticed the door was off its hinges and I heard babies cry. I don't know who wouldn't investigate," she said, taking a small step towards the stairs. 

"Thank you," Stiles said, calmer than Derek was feeling. "Thank you so much."

"What did you see?" Derek asked, "there was a man with these babies; the sheriff. Where is he?" 

"No sir there was no one with them, the house seemed empty. There are pretty scary bloody handprints everywhere though..." Rosemary said, looking toward the stairway. 

A tear ran down Stiles' cheek as he whispered, "where are you dad..."