Chapter Twelve Pt.1

This chapter has some masturbating in it, I shouldn't have to warn by now but why not.

"Come back to me."

••••••

Derek laid there, naked, on his bed. A lot of emotion running through his head. He didn't know what he was feeling, didn't know what he needed to do. Everything was coming to him in pieces. The image of Jennifer's naked body; the image of Stiles' naked body. The feeling of being inside Jennifer; the feeling of being inside Stiles.

He wasn't sure which one caused it, but his dick twitched and started to grow. He reached up and wiped off the tears from his eyes and then reached down and grabbed ahold of his growing member, slowly starting to stroke as he remembered how much both of them felt so good. For a second, it felt like his hand turned into the hole of the two, first the hole of Jennifer, and then the hole of Stiles. The memory of being inside Stiles felt so much better than the memory of actually being inside of Jennifer, even though his brain was trying to fight it and trying to tell him he has only been inside her.

The stroking started to get faster, harder. Pretty soon Derek was sweating all over his body, making the bed become damp. A picture of Stiles naked flashed in his mind, and he let out a growl as he released into the air, his seed hitting the 12-foot ceiling above; causing drips of semen to fall onto him. Derek panted as he came down from his climax, trying to make sense of all of it.

His eyes fogged up for a few seconds, causing Derek's vision to blur. Once they cleared, his eyes widened. "Stiles..." He said under his breath, standing up and going straight to the elevator. Once the elevator hit the ground floor, he ran.

His wolf was threatening to take over, ready for an attack. He reached the Hale house right as Jennifer and Peter walked outside, each holding one of the deceased. Jennifer stood there, shocked. "Derek... You're naked..."

"Put. Him. Down." Derek growled, his eyes turning red. Jennifer looked at her mate in confusion.

"What? What's wrong honey? Oh my god you're soaked. Is that... Is that what I think it is..." Jennifer said, looking at the substance on his abs, making them glisten in the light of the sunset.

"My god nephew," Peter said. "You sure do have the traits of an alpha."

Derek's attention didn't leave Jennifer, who was still holding Stiles up by his armpits. "I said. Put. Him. Down."

Jennifer looked at him for a second, before sighing. She dropped Stiles kind of violently, brushing her hands on her jeans. "Goddamnit, it's you isn't it? The old Derek. I knew I shouldn't have trusted the messenger bitch. She promised me that you two would fall apart."

"Wha-" Peter said, but he froze. Everyone froze; except for Jennifer and Derek.

"I don't know why you came here through," she said, stepping over Stiles and kicked his face. She acted like it was an accident. Derek growled. "The only reason you'd remember would be because he died. Or, he survived. But, I think we both know that didn't happen. But just to be sure..."

She flew her hand out, her claws exposed. Before Derek could move, she swung her arm down to cut Stiles' throat out but a clawed hand stopped her. Stiles' clawed hand. "Surprise bitch."

Before she could react, Stiles clawed at her throat with his other hand, causing blood to spray all over him. Jennifer let out some muffled gurgling noises before falling onto Stiles. Stiles groaned in disgust and shoved her off of him, getting up.

He faced Derek, who was now standing just before the porch stairs, looking up at him. Stiles did an awkward smile as he wiped Jennifer's blood from his face, not knowing what to say.

The naked Derek took one step onto the stairs, and that was enough to make Stiles' heart jump, and he leaped into his arms, causing him to fall back, landing on the ground. Derek let out a sound of pain from his naked body landing on sticks and rocks but didn't make it obvious for Stiles to hear. The moment their lips touches, everything went black.

••••••

Stiles sat on the sofa, confused on how he got there. On the television, the movie Red Riding Hood was playing. A car door closed outside and a car alarm sounded off. There were footsteps walking up to the door and the door opened. He was blinded by the sunset coming into the doorway, making the figure who was standing there look like a dark silhouette. The door shut, and Derek stood there in his thin leather jacket.

They stared at each other, neither of them moving. Tears started to form in Stiles' eyes and that's when he broke; he got up and ran to Derek. He flew himself at him, wrapping his legs around Derek's waist and hugging him so tight that he wouldn't be able to breathe if he was human. Derek hugged him back, not as hard as Stiles was because he didn't want to crush him.

Stiles leaned back and pressed a long, hard kiss on Derek's lips. The kiss lasted for several seconds before Stiles realized something. He's been here before. He dropped to the floor and started looking around. "Where're the kids??"

"The kids?" Derek asked, for a second everything that had happened caused him to forget, but when it came back to him panic set in. "Where are my babies?!"

Stiles' didn't waste any time, he ran up to the nursery, opened the door, and grab the twins out of the cribs just as the window shattered and two black figures flew in. Stiles ran past Derek who was fully wolfed out, "WATCH THE SWORDS!"

Derek gave a fast nod and attacked. Stiles ran down the stairs, carefully holding the twins up to his chest as he fought his wolf from taking over. The door busted open and he cursed under his breath. He laid the twins carefully on the couch before turning around, fully wolfed out by the time he was facing the two figures.

"You stay away from my babies," Stiles growled behind fangs, eyeing the red swords that they were holding. He attacked, making sure to aim for the swords. The first one dropped it's sword right away, and it was easy for Stiles to cut its throat and there was a loud thud. Stiles faced the second, who picked up the other's sword. "Come get some."

The figured flew towards Stiles at a speed he wasn't expecting, and Stiles went flying back from the impact. He hit the wall over the couch, shattering the mirror. He fell on top of the twins, shielding them from the glass. He caught himself right before he fell onto them, and he placed a kiss on Crimson's forehead before getting back up, ready to fight. Right when Stiles stood up straight, a sword went through his stomach.