Chapter Fourteen *smut*

John rushed up the street and slammed on his breaks and practically burning out his tires before he rushed out of his car, almost forgetting to turn off the engine. He ran up to the broken down door and fell down at Stiles' side, "oh my god who did this to you?!"

"It's kind of hard to explain," Stiles said, weakly smiling up at his dad. "They were sort of ninjas?"

"I would call them ninjas," Derek said, still holding on tightly to Stiles' hand. "They were trying to get to the twins, and they stabbed Stiles in the stomach."

"But I'm healing," Stiles said at his father's angered look. John nodded and sighed.

"And to think, I was about to ask if I could take them for the weekend," John said, looking over at Erica who was holding the twins.

"You can always take your grandkids anytime you want, John," Derek said, wiping a tear away as he smiled at John.

"Derek, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, call me dad," John said looking back at the couple. "Can I take them now? Since you have to heal and shouldn't have to worry about your kids."

"Of course, Derek can you get their diaper bags ready?" Stiles asked, looking at Derek who had a concentrated look on his face. Alison perked up, which caused everyone to look at her. She smiled awkwardly as she sat back again. Her voice echoed through Stiles' head. Hey Stiles, so Derek wanted me to tell you that he doesn't think it's the best idea to have them leave your guy's care right now, and I have to agree with him.

Stiles rolled his eyes at Derek and replied, tell him that they will be safe with my dad and that if anything happens, it's not like we have super hearing and speed. Now it was Derek's turn to roll his eyes, and Allison's voice rang back. He said he doesn't appreciate the sarcasm.

"Well that's just who I am," Stiles said out loud, and immediately realized it when his dad gave him a questionable look. "Sorry, thinking out loud. Derek, please."

Derek gave him a final protective look before getting up, "of course, I'll be right back."

"I'll come with you," John said, following Derek upstairs. Stiles turned to Allison, who smiled proudly.

"I see you have gotten your mind reading powers under control fully," Stiles said, slowly sitting up and putting his back against the couch. "Were you reading Derek's mind before he talked to you?"

"No, but he caught my attention when he said my name," Allison said, nodding. "It's sort of like when you hear your name out loud and you don't know who said it; because your brain is always listening for your name. It's the same thing with my mind reading but I'm not always listening to your guy's thoughts, so you're all good."

Stiles nodded as Derek and John walked back down with two diaper bags. Derek took the twins from Erica and placed them in their car seats. Derek and John walked out and put the twins in John's car before Derek came back in. "We're going to have to get another door."

"What number was that one? Four?" Stiles asked, smiling. Derek nodded and looked at him, sighing. He walked up to the shirtless Stiles, helped him to his feet, and wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you," Derek said, his voice low enough for only Stiles to hear.

"I love you too," Stiles said as he hugged back. When they pulled away, Melissa cleared her throat.

"Well. You're all patched up, and you should be healing like usual. I'm going to get going. Scott, do you want to come with me?" She said, standing up and grabbing her purse. Scott nodded and they walked out of the doorway together.

"I'll go see if I can find you guys a door," Isaac said, earning a nod from Derek.

"Thank you, I would appreciate that."

"Maybe make it metal," Stiles said, chuckling. Both Erica and Isaac left, leaving Derek and Stiles in the living room with only Allison sitting on the couch.

"Alright, well. I'm going to get going since everyone else left. It would be awkward for me to be here any longer. Have a good day, I hope that gets well soon Stiles," she said, giving a little nod to Stiles' torso. Stiles gave her a smile before she walked out of the house. Derek sighed happily before leaning down and picking Stiles up, taking him upstairs.

"I can walk you know," Stiles said, but he put up no fight as he wrapped his arms around Derek's neck. Derek kicked the bedroom door open the rest of the way and slowly placed Stiles on the bed. Stiles watched in amusement as Derek stepped away and grabbed his shirt, slowly bringing it over his head.

Once the shirt hit the floor, Derek already had his pants off and he crawled on top of Stiles, laying a kiss on his lips. Derek caressed Stiles' body with the tips of his fingers, sending chills down his spin. Once Derek got to the bandage on Stiles' lower torso, he froze. Stiles placed his hand over Derek's and gave him a slight nod. Together, they slowly took the bandage off to reveal a flawless torso, other than the scar from his C-Section.

Derek lowered himself on Stiles' body, placing a loving kiss on the scar before reaching up and putting his fingers between Stiles' pants and his skin. He pulled down, and Stiles' lifted his hips so the pants could slip off.

Derek grabbed ahold of Stiles' dick, and slowly started to stroke as Stiles kicked off the final piece of clothing between both of them. Stiles let out a soft moan as Derek's lips closed on his dick, swirling his tongue around the head. Stiles' back arches as Derek went further down on his cock, eventually taking it all in.

Derek's member got harder as he started to suck faster, causing more moans to arouse from his mate's throat. Stiles let out a gasp and his hand landed on Derek's head as Derek went all the way down once more.

Derek pulled back, licked the tip, and smirked up at the blushing Stiles looking back at him.