Chapter Nine

"I can never get you back."
••••••
"You don't see him..." Lydia whispers, looking at Stiles, then at Derek.

"See who?" They both asked. Stiles looking behind him. Stiles' eyes fogged over when he looked around. He looked back at Lydia, who saw a flash of his foggy eyes before turning back to normal. She looked at Derek whose eyes were foggy while looking at her.

"Well, each other. Stiles, you don't see uuhhh," Lydia said, trying to remember the handsome guy's name, "Derek. And Derek, you don't see Stiles."

"Who is Stiles?" Derek asked, looking at the strange girl. She might be able to see ghosts? Who is this girl?

"Derek? Who is Derek?" Stiles asked. "Baby are you ok?"

Before Lydia could say anything, Allison ran out of the doors, screaming something but it was covered with the sound of a loud howl as the beast shoved the two doors open, causing the pole in the middle of the doorway to go flying, almost hitting Allison as she ran towards the three of them.

"I need you to leave, does this jeep start?" Derek asked behind growing fangs. Lydia shook her head as she looked at Derek with wide eyes, watching him transform. "Then I need you to run."

Before Lydia could do anything, Derek pulled her from the jeep and pushed her away from the fast-approaching beast, just in time to meet Allison. Lydia ran, not paying any attention to the searing pain in her foot. Stiles ran right beside Lydia, trying to keep calm and keep his breath study. "Come on babe you can do it."

A woman who wore a black tank top, dark jeans and a black leather jacket started running towards them, not listening to their warnings of danger. Soon they found out why because she started to transform. They ran past the dark haired girl right when her fangs and claws grew in. "I'm here babe," she said, standing beside her husband, ready to fight.

Peter came running out after the beast, in full alpha mode, looking almost identical to the beast he was chasing. All three of them launched themselves at the beast, causing it to give out a loud roar, loud enough to shake Stiles' ear drums as he ran. "Where are we even going to go?! Where is a safe spot?!"

"Just keep running and follow me!" Allison yelled back, side-eyeing Lydia as she limbed forward at a running pace, "are you doing ok Lydia?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Lydia said between heavy breaths. In front of them was this lizard man thing, which even made Allison scream as the three of them stopped dead and started running another way, away from both the beast fight and the lizard-man who ran towards them at a faster speed than they could get away.

Out of nowhere, Erica, Isaac, and Boyd, another member of Stiles' lacrosse team, showed up beside them. They could clearly run faster than what they were going, but for some reason slowed to meet their pace. "Need help?" Erica asked, partly chuckling at Allison's look.

Quickly, so fast that if Stiles would have blinked he would have missed it, the three of the werewolves picked up the closest human to them; Erica picking up Lydia, Isaac picking up Stiles, and Boyd picking up Allison. They were now going extremely fast, faster than Stiles had ever been in a car let alone running. He looked over Isaac's shoulder and saw that the lizard guy was falling behind, eventually giving up and disappearing, but Stiles felt like he hasn't seen the last of him.

They slowed at a half burnt down house in the middle of the woods, Stiles being dropped to his feet. Isaac grabbed his shoulders, looking into Stiles' eyes. "Are you ok there bud?"

Stiles nodded, a little dizzy from the sudden stop. "Where are we?"

"The Hale house, we're safe here until the rest of the pack returns," Erica said, noticeably weakened from the fight she had in the school. All three of them did, now that Stiles looked at them. They all had cuts and bite marks all over them, future bruises that he could tell was going to be a pain.

The six of them walked up to the door, but once they walked in they knew the fight wasn't over. Inside stood three people, one woman and two men. The woman had brown hair that just went past her shoulders, she wore a blue long sleeved shirt with two cut-outs at the shoulders and dark jeans. The two guys looked pretty much the same, big and scary.

Behind them something moved and Stiles looked down and gasped, it was the lizard man. "Where do you guys think you're going?" The woman asked, giving them a smirk that sent chills down Stiles' spin.

Allison seemed to reached into her pants behind her, and Stiles found it extremely odd but when he saw the gun she pulled out, he felt a little more calm.

"I want you two to run to the stairs." Allison said under her breath, just loud enough for Lydia to hear clearly, and Stiles barley heard it from being the further away from her. When the woman tilted her head towards Allison, Stiles got confused.

"They're not going anyway, no one is," the woman said, starting to transform alongside the two men. Lydia screamed, which made everyone in the room flinch in pain but gave them just enough time to gun it towards the stairs. Stiles just made it to the top when the lizard man seemed to show up in front of him out of nowhere, slashing it's claws into his face.

Stiles fell to the ground, paralyzed, creating a pool of blood around him. All he could do was watch as the lizard man turned towards Lydia to do the same. There was loud, angry howl outside, seaming to shake the house.

"Oh shit..." the woman said under her breath, her clawed hands in the air about to dig them into Isaac's flesh. She dropped him before her and the two guys fled out of windows and doors. The lizard man seeming to disappear.

Stiles was starting to get light headed from the loss of blood, almost passing out. Lydia on the other hand was already out cold, no movement from her bloody body. Stiles tried to let out a scream for her, but everything went black.