Chapter Nineteen

Hey guys. I'm sorry for the long wait. I am so sorry. But this chapter is very... Intense. I just wanted to give you guys a little warning. Enjoy.

Stiles was the fastest running down to the basement, his maternal instincts taking control of his body. Once he made it to the bottom of the stairs, Deucalion was standing over the unconscious body of Rosemary. Time seemed to freeze as Stiles took in the scene.

Both of the car seats were flown to the across the room, on their sides, facing away from him so he couldn't see the babies. Deucalion slowly turned, the twins in each arm. As the others came down the stairs, Deucalion smirked and disappeared.

Derek stormed up to where he once stood and slashed his claws in the air, but he hit nothing. He turned to Stiles, who had an expression on his face that Derek has never seen before. It didn't look like Stiles anymore. His eyes were dark, his face blank. "Stiles... We'll find them."

"I'm going to kill him..." Stiles said, his voice very low and deep, making Derek flinch. "I'm going to kill all of them..."

"Stil-" Derek started, but Stiles vanished in a mist of darkness. Everyone stood there, staring at where Stiles once stood in shock. "Did you guys see that too..."

Ericka slowly nodded her head. "When... When could Stiles do that..."

"Never as far as I know... Something is off. We need to find the twins, I don't think Stiles would hurt them but honestly that didn't look like Stiles. He's not himself, we need to find them and make sure they are safe. I have a feeling that Stiles is going to be very hard to stop if they get in his path. We need to go now," Derek said, running out of the house in wolf speed.

••••••

The twins screamed, their instincts telling them that they're not safe. Deucalion paces back and forth while he waits. He is certain that Stiles will know where he is, and if he doesn't the cries of his babies should be enough to get him here; which is exactly what he wants.

A dark cloud forms in front of him, and a small smirk escapes the side of his lips. Stiles appeared in the cloud before it disappears, leaving a very angry looking Stiles with black eyes.

"Ah, Stiles, hello. I see the witch did a great job at the task I gave her." Deucalion said, his voice sending waves of anger through Stiles' body. "I knew you would be the first one in the basement, and you walked right into my trap. Quite literally, in fact. While you were focused on getting to your children, you stepped right into a spirit that immediately possessed you. Did you notice how you couldn't move?"

Stiles couldn't speak, his mouth seemed to be sealed shut with rage. His wolf started to take over, but seemed to stop in the middle of transitioning.

"Uh uh uh, not so fast," Deucalion smirked, "you see, I had a witch conjure up a spirit to posses you, and this spirit used to be a very powerful demon, and that demon is under my control. Which means, so are you. I can tell your anger is strong, but trust me. The demon is stronger."

"What. Do. You. Want." Stiles growled through a mouth full of fangs.

"I want to kill your pack, and obviously my pack couldn't. But, my guess is your dear old boyfriend of yours won't do a thing to harm you as you're digging your claws into your pack's throats."

"I would never." Stiles said, his voice stern.

"Oh, I know. That's why I had my little witchy friend summon a spirit that can make you do whatever. I. Want. And," Deucalion said, looking at his watch, "I'd say your pack should be showing up any minute now. What, with the twins screaming and you being here, I'm surprised Derek hasn't busted through the door yet. I guess we'll just have to give him a little more... juice. You all are going to die anyway."

"What do you-" Stiles started, but he was forced to shut up.

"Stiles," Deucalion said, his eyes turning red as another smirk formed. "Kill your children."

Stiles was thrown back by the demand he just made, but he found himself walking forward towards the two babies screaming on the table. Everything inside him was screaming to gain back control of his body, but nothing was working. The demon was too strong.

Stiles stood in front of the table, looking down at his son and daughter. Tears ran down his cheeks, but his face remained emotionless. Claws formed at each finger tip of his right hand, and his arm raised in the air. Stiles closed his eyes and braced himself for the worse. His arm swung down, and Stiles let out a yell of agony.

He opened his eyes, and he was standing in front of nothing. The table had disappeared, and the babies were gone. "Where are they?!" Stiles growled, but the demon took full control over him once again and his arms fell to his side motionless.

"Come on Stiles," Deucalion said, pacing around him. "I'm a monster, but do you really think I'd make you kill your own kids? That would be purely heartless of me." He got really close to Stiles' ear and whispered "That's why I did it myself."

Stiles' wolf took full control over his body and he let out a loud roar as he swung a claw filled hand at Deucalion, gushing a chunk of his cheek out and it flung to the wall and seemed to stick there for a second before falling to the ground. Deucalion roared in pain as he fell to the ground.

The demon took full control again and forced Stiles to his knees. Once Deucalion stood, he ordered the demon to force Stiles' claws to dig into his thighs and get stuck, so Stiles could not move his hands at all.

Stiles brain screamed in pure pain, physical and mental, as his claws dug into the muscle of his thighs. The pain of his claws, the emotions of learning that his kids are dead, and the agony of not having control over his body was all too much for Stiles. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell unconscious.