February 20, 2017-Firsts

Two entries in one month. Guess that tells you have many times I've been fucked up. Up till now, my social life has been pretty boring. No parties, no friends. That is, until yesterday.

I went to a party. Yep, a party. A social gathering of popular friends to do stuff like drink and smoke. Jess threw a party. And I was invited. Who's Jess? She's part of Melissa's group, just the nice one. She's always been nice to me. I wonder what she's up to. Any who. The party was lit. Not in that way. It was fun. Enjoyable. Entertaining. I had a lot of firsts at that party. My first party in high school. My first drink. My first hot tub in clothes. My first kiss.

My first kiss-everyone wants to hear about this. There were no fireworks. No violins and harps in the background. Not even privacy. Nope, just a kiss. Out in the open. I think I was drunk. Scratch that. I was drunk. Today, I'm experiencing my first hangover. Oh, god. I think he was drunk too. We both were. With alcohol in our system, things went a lot faster and became more fantasy than reality. As a think about it, the feeling I had that night were more because of the 4 shots of vodka and beer, and less about the actual romance.

Many girls are embarrassed by their first kiss. "We were playing spin the bottle." "It was a dare." "He's a nerd with thick glasses and freckles." Okay that one was a bit extreme, but still. Me, on the other hand, enjoyed hers. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad. Michael Woods, you were my first kiss. Star baseball player and on the track to becoming student body president. Not bad for a girl with no butt. We kissed. We talked. We got each other's number. We kissed. We enjoyed the kiss. Michael, you even texted last night, asking if I made it home safely. I said yes and asked if you did too. You said yes and asked if we could hang out. Sure, I said. We have plans Friday. But with my amazing luck with guys, I think you might bail. Please prove me wrong.

February 24, 2017

You proved me wrong.

Normal Time

(Michael talking to Jake)

"Are you okay?

"Umm...no. I'm not. What do you do when your ex-girlfriend attempts to kill yourself."

"I could give you the smartass answer and say you move on. Or I could tell you to go see her. Do you still love her?"

(At this point, Michael breaks down)

"Yes...yes I do. Everything about her. I miss her. I miss her laugh. Her smile. Her crazy antics. Her quirkiness. Everything. I want her back!"

(Jake hugs Michael)

"It's okay. She'll get better. Let's go home. Mom's making spaghetti tonight."

(They both leave)

I'm actually excited. This has been one of my favorite chapters to write. Jake and Michael are brothers, if you couldn't figure that out. Make sure to vote and comment. #wattys2017

-Love, CupCakes