March 31, 2017-Pretty Girl

The taunts haven't stopped. In the picture, I was shirtless. People saw my boobs. And my ass. The boys wanted a piece of it. The girls wanted to be it. I wanted to end it. But it would never end. As long as that picture was out, I'd still be a lesbian slut.

The only people I knew who could remove it, were the geeks. I found them in the computer lab. That was easy. Next would be convincing them to remove the picture. I found the room empty, except for one person. I didn't recognize him from behind. "hey, could you help me." He turned around and finally I saw his face. Walker. I don't know anything about, other than the fact that he's a football player. "yeah, what do you need" "do you know how to remove a picture from the school's website" "yeah, what's the picture" "apparently, you haven't seen it" "the one with you kissing a girl" "or so you have" "what will I get in return" "what do you want" At this point, he moved closer towards me and licked his lips. "well, I broke up with my girlfriend last week-" He put his hands on my waist and started moving downward "-and I haven't had a girl since then, would you like to be the first" At this, he squeezed my butt and leaned in for a kiss. I slapped him across his face. "what the fuck, why'd you do that. I thought you were a slut. Michael and another chick at the same time" "what" "look, if you're not going to fuck me, then at least give me the name of the chick you did fuck" "that picture's not real, I never kissed a girl" "says Katy Perry" "nevermind" I turned and walked out. As I was, Walker whistled. "hmm, I really want a piece of that ass. You and your lesbian girlfriend. come here pretty girl"

Normal Time

(Walker talking to the school counselor)

"Did you ever get to removing that picture?"

"Yes sir."

"It shouldn't have been posted in the first place. Would you like to tell me who posted it?"

"No- I mean, I don't know who did."

"So, you'll take the blame."

"I guess."

"It's a five day suspension and three days in the detention center's program for child pornography."

"What the fuck! Child pornography! She was just shirtless."

"And she was a minor! Those are the consequences."

"Fuck my life! All of that for a picture!"

"Yes. Now you can either tell me who really posted it or we can start your suspension tomorrow."

"I'm not a snitch."

"Okay then. I have a parent I need to see."

(Mr. Carl starts to walk out)

"Wait. If I tell you, will you tell them I ratted them out?"

"I'm not a snitch either."

This, so far, has been amazing for me as an author(no, not a published author). I'm experiencing emotions and feelings I wouldn't have felt. I know it sounds like I'm bragging, but the events that have happened and what their leading up to have impacted me so much. Q:How do YOU feel? As always, vote and comment.

-Love, CupCakes