April 4, 2017-Drugs

Since the quarter was over, I finally got gym. I liked gym. I didn't like changing. I had gym with Melissa. That's why. I had a nice butt and tits, but Melissa always chose me to show hers off to. "look, bitch. these are the boobs you can't have" or "ha ha, look at my ass slut you like girls anyway" Because of that picture things would always get worse. I just didn't know how bad they get.

I was doing my laps when the dogs came. Drug dogs. I was surprised because usually they were scheduled. And no one ever came into the gym. Kids were told to leave the room. Coach called us all together and told us to line up against the wall. The officers and dogs went into the girls' locker room. a few minutes later, they walked out carrying a bookbag and a plastic bag holding what looked to be drugs. I didn't realize it at first, but that was my bag. That was my bag. Someone put drugs into my bag. I was hauled into the office like some criminal. i was suspended. Five days and a drug rehab center for one week. "if the drugs weren't yours, why didnt you say anything" No point. Shit doesn't happen like that. "that's what everyone says why would you be any different" My parents weren't home to pick me up from school and my brother's dead. Fortunately my aunt lives in town. Great.

My life fucking sucks.

Normal Time

(Mr. Carl talking to a student in his office)

"Now, why are you in my office today?"

"Well, it was about the drug raid in April. The marijuana you found in...her bag."

"Yes, what about it?"

"It wasn't hers."

"What do you mean?"

"It wasn't hers. Someone planted it there."

"Do you know who?"

"Yes."

"Would you care to tell me?"

"I need to know something first."

"Okay."

"That the person that did will get severe consequences. The same ones or worse than what she got. And that they can never hurt her or anyone ever again."

"Those are pretty detailed and difficult conditions. I'm not sure I can do that."

"Well, I'm not sure I can tell you who it is."

"Look, I'm not going to promise it will happen, but I will try my best."

"Okay. Melissa Hyman."

"Melissa Hyman? Well she's the student council president."

"I know."

"Why would she plant the drugs in her bag, let alone have drugs?"

"Because she's a bitch and a fucking stoner."

"Language. That still doesn't answer my question. Why would she plant the drugs?"

"I don't know. I guess she hated her. I just know she did it."

"And how do you know."

"Because she told and I watched her do it. I couldn't say anything or do anything."

"Well, thank you for telling me. Now, does Melissa have any on her?"

"Yes. It's in her locker. The pink purse."

"Okay."

"Umm, I need to go to class now."

"Okay, um, thanks for seeing me. Have a nice day Jessica."

"I will. Thank you."

(She leaves his office)

Almost based this entire chapter of that song. It's so good. Kids, don't do drugs. I mean, unless you want to. It's not neccessary really. But, I mean, your choice. I'm only saying it cause I had to. But...Anyways, make sure to vote and comment. 

-Love, CupCakes