April 17, 2017-Losing Control

im driving, not caring where i end up. i speed up. i crash the car. im dead. no one cares. no one misses me. i wont join my brother. hes in a better place. i end up in hell.

i wake up and realize that was unfortunately a dream. some would call it a nightmare. i want it to happen though. no one would miss me. Melissa would be so happy. Michael wouldnt know. Jake, I dont think he noticed I existed.

while i was driving, i lost control. my hands slipped and my mind carried me to where i wanted to go. today is day one. the beginning of the end.

Normal Time

(Michael walking with Jake home)

"I'm not doing good bro. I left her after she needed me the most."

"You let that picture take over your how you feel about her."

"Dude, I thought you were supposed to be cheering me up."

"Nope, I'm here to talk some sense and reality into you. I'm going to sugarcoat things. You left. I left her. Jess left her. We all left her."

"And we could have helped her."

"I know. Do you want to go visit her? I'm going with Jess."

"Hmm, Jess. You two hooking up?"

(Jake hits Michael)

"What the fuck! No...we're just...helping each other...heal."

"Heal? Okay...yeah, I'll go."

They're totally hooking up. Not in that way, but they are doing more than helping each other heal. Anyways, make sure to vote and comment.

-Love, CupCakes