April 13, 2017-Pride

im back at school and things havent been any different. the only good thing is that people stopped talking about the picture. and the drugs arent even a problem. people get caught every day. after all the shit that happened in my life, i needed some normalcy. maybe even a routine.

i found myself walking toward the theatre room. i pushed open the doors and let the smell of old books and costumes relax me. the classroom is basically backstage to the actual stage. i walked onto the stage not knowing that was someone there. i saw them making out. Michael and Melissa. i thought she was lying. i hoped she was lying. i crouched in a corner and waited until they left. i didn't hear anything when it happened. it just happened.

someone grabbed me from behind and ripped of my shirt. then my bra. they had tied me up so i couldn't move. they pulled down my pants, then my underwear. i heard unbuckling then a grunt as they slowly entered me. tears rolled down my face. in and out. in and out. i couldnt do anything. i couldnt breathe. i wanted to die. he pulled out and slapped it on my butt. "i so wanted to fill you up slut but i cant be a dad" he put his pants back on, untied me and left. "wow, you are such a slut cant keep your hands off girls and boys" i couldnt move. i just laid there. naked. on a stage. i didnt have to look up. i knew that was her. my tears stain the paper as i write this.

he raped me of my virginity, but Melissa Hyman raped me of my pride.

Normal Time

(Melissa talks Walker)

"I honestly don't know why people still care about that bitch. She's gone. Get over it. I mean, the only bad thing is that I can no longer torture her."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Rape her."

"Who told you that lie?"

"You don't need to know, just that I do. Why did you rape her?"

"One, I didn't rape her, Jason did. Two, it wasn't rape, she asked for it. I thought since no one wanted her ass, I would help her out."

"Of course. Well she tried to kill herself. So, I'm still going with you raped her when I tell the police."

"What?! The police! For what!"

"You RAPED a girl! The same one that tried to kill herself. You raped her."

"If you tell the fucking police, I swear-"

"Swear what. You have nothing against me. I've owned up to my mistakes. If anything, I have leverage over you."

"Oh right. What is that?"

"Well, I have a video of you watching him rape her as well as an audio recording of you telling Jason to do it. And I'm not afraid to release it."

"You don't. And even if you did, you wouldn't dare."

"Who says I already haven't. Melissa, you have yet to caught on. Whether you own up or not, I'm still telling the police and releasing these videos. Nothing you do will stop me from doing that."

"You are just like her. A bitch."

"I'd rather be a bitch not in jail, than a slut in one."

(Walker leaves)

So, this one was difficult to write, but necessary. Please spare me in the comments. But don't forget to vote. :)

-Love, CupCakes